With Biomass productiion having lifted over the last year with many biomass plants more than doubling their electricity capacity, WBPM will focus on changes in legislation and the auction systems and how this will effect new biomass to power projects for 2015 onwards.
With discussions on what investment is needed by government in order to boost connection to the grid and overcome infrastructure obstacles, you will learn what is needed of your organisation in order to make your biopower project as successful as possible.
There will also be a focus on technology needed for cogeneration in sugarcane and pulp and paper mills and ways to make the process as efficient as possible.
Over 250 attendees will gather in Sao Paulo this November to network and hear over 50 of the sector’s leading thinkers and operators debate the key opportunities and challenges for the Brazilian market over the next 12 months. If you are involved in the solid biomass, cogeneration and power sectors, this event cannot be missed…
- Brazil’s only dedicated Biomass Power Event
- Over 50 top level speakers
- 25+ Exhibitors
- One 2 One meeting service
- 12+ hours of dedicated networking time
- 68% attendees with buying power
- 79% attendees would recommend this event to a colleague
The key themes to be discussed at World Biomass Power Markets Brasil 2014 include:
- How regulation and government legislation are driving the biopower industry in Brazil
- How to secure new biopower projects with the announcement of one dedicated biomass to power auctions
- Case Study: Brazil’s first wood-to-energy project finance
- Panel session: What are the sustainability considerations for new projects in Brazil?
- Maximising output by increasing efficiency
What’s new for 2014?
- Largest number of Brazilian mill owners in the same place at the same time
- Unprecedented networking with key industry decision makers
- Discussions on the topics that really matter within the biomass to power market in Brazil
- An exclusive opportunity to ask all of your finance questions in a 40 min Q&A session with BNDES
- Case studies highlighting current challenges and obstacles from the leading experts in the biomass to power sector.
Read Biofuels and Bioenergy: Processes and Technologies from Amazon.