Celebrating ten years of Green Power Conferences’ flagship World Bio Markets event!
World Bio Markets 2015 is Green Power Conferences’ 10th birthday, and to celebrate they’ve given themselves a make-over!
2015 brings in a new World Bio Markets team, a new venue, and a new conference format for this flagship, global event in Amsterdam: World Bio Markets will be split in half with 50% of the content looking at biofuels and the 50% looking at bio-based chemicals.
On top of this they are also taking on board what you are telling them and delivering the opportunity for structured conversation with each other over death-by-PowerPoint!
Topics up for discussion include:
World Bio Markets Fuels
- Investing in effective project design to rapidly move through the product ID phase
- Executing the project design phase to successfully manage investment risk
- Has biojet fuel finally taken flight?
- Developing an economically viable production process that will enable cost effective technology transfer to commercial scale and build investor confidence
World Bio Markets Chemicals:
- Bringing the industry together to identify the true bio-based value proposition
- Investing in Effective Project Design to Rapidly Advance through the Product ID phase
- Sifting through the melee of bio-based opportunities available to identify the options that will compliment your in-house tech expertise and create greater business agility
- Designing a product development strategy to mitigate the associated risks and maximise ROI
- Maximise your time at production scale-up to demonstrate economic viability and build investor confidence
Learn more with Biofuels and Biochemicals Production by Microbes from Amazon.