Wind power projects are expected to reach 46GW of total installed capacity by 2025 across Central America. What is the opportunity for you? How can you capitalize on it? What are the next steps?
With Costa Rica recently having announced running the country for 75 straight days with 100% renewable energy, and Panama having rewarded 80MW of renewable energy, Wind energy is now in the spotlight. Predictions state that Wind Projects are expected to reach 46GW of total installed capacity by 2025 across Central America, so now is the time to be evolving your business plans to incorporate this exciting and fast-moving industry.
Confirmed Industry Leading Speakers
- Brian O’Hanlon, Head of BD, Latin America, OPIC
- Jose Moran, Manager, Wind Energy, Grupo Terra
- Jay Gallegos, CEO, Globeleq MesoAmerica
- Dania Valle, Head of Wind Energy, PERSA
- Ramon Candia, Investment Manager, Grupo Ecos
- Senior Representative, ENEE
- Patrick Doyle, Senior Investment Officer, IADB
- Carlos Mouynes, VP Investment Management, World Bank
- Ivan Barría Mock, Gerente General, ETESA
- Jaime Burguete, Gerente de Negocios, SDR Energy
- Nanik Singh, Country Director, innovent
- Rafael Sanchez, Project Director, Union Eolica Panameno
What will be covered at this must attend congress?
- Mitigate your project risk as the regulatory framework starts to develop and as governments back the potential of wind energy in the region
- Securing land rights – How to plan for the process of securing your land rights for a project – DO NOT underestimate timelines and man hours for this.
- Securing financing for new projects – What are the pros and cons of corporate Vs project finance?
- Can the electricity grids in Central America take the amount of energy produced by a new wind plant?
- Lack of infrastructure in the region – Getting your turbines securely from port to plant?
- No sales pitches!!
- Interactive & dynamic sessions – you control the content
- No boring power point
- C-level speakers bringing new perspectives
- Dedicated and practical seminars
- Spotlight Sessions
- 16 hours of dedicated, interactive networking time
- Online networking app
- VIP Networking Party – Wednesday 15 July, 2015
- Networking Cocktail Night – Thursday 16 July, 2015
Develop your strategy to capitalize on Central America’s 46GW wind power potential at Wind Power Central America.
Use code EI10 when registering to obtain an exclusive 10% discount!