The current wind power environment in Europe is driving wind farms owners and operators to effectively work transparently with their original equipment manufacturers sharing data, meeting operational needs and reinforcing contractual obligations. In a survival effort to maintain viable operations in a situation that sees market competition from other renewables and where policy is uncertain, the industry key players are developing effective strategies in response to a climate of decreasing subsidies and undefined costs of electricity.
In addition, selecting the right post-warranty O&M strategy for wind assets seems to be a determinant factor for the operational success of a wind farm and also the development of an effective and accurate data analysis linked to energy production.
Wind Operator Congress Europe emerges as a response to the challenges highlighted above being the only event in the 2015 calendar which unites the O&M and asset management decision makers at Europe’s wind power operators, from the large utilities to mid-sized national operators. This must attend event will bring together those who shape strategy and guide the market’s development to share experiences and benchmark practices.
In this context owners, operators, OEM’s, ISP’s and products and services suppliers will share a unique space for networking and discussion not only about the challenges that European wind industry is facing at the moment but opportunities that will shape the future for them.
Register with promo code EIWOCEU15 and receive a 10% discount off the normal conference price, compliments of Energy Insight!
During 3 days of quality, first-hand industry-focused content, the audience and more than 35% of owner operators attending will have the possibility of participating in sessions covering:
- How to survive and maintain commercially viable operations in a competitive environment
- How to work effectively with an OEM
- How to select the right post-warranty O&M strategy for your assets: In-House, OEM and hybrid
- How to develop an O&M and asset management strategy whilst the asset portfolio grows
- How to build a cost-effective and O&M strategy for offshore operations
- How to build the capacity to conduct O&M entirely In-house
- All what the industry need to know about data-collecting, storing, interpreting and responding to more and more operational data and supply chain and spare part optimisation
What is more, attendees will have the option to maximise their participation meeting face to face the most senior and high level profile professionals of the wind industry in Europe assisted by structured 1-2-1 meeting sessions, speed networking sessions, extended coffee breaks, 3 interactive technical workshops and much more.
Learn more with Wind Turbine Control and Monitoring (Advances in Industrial Control) from Amazon.