Discover how to navigate government requirements and mitigate development risks for a sustainable future.
South Africa’s leading wind energy summit is back in Cape Town for its second year! Come and listen to 2015’s most qualified wind energy experts speak about how to implement the financial and legislative changes which will continue to drive industry success into the future.
- Financing – Examine the technical and legal criteria you must meet to reach financial close and prove your bankability to overcome increasing competition for project finance
- Regulation -Discuss key regulatory challenges with official decision makers behind the REIPPPP to simplify your path to winning projects in Window four and beyond
- Technical Excellence – Get the very latest methods for streamlined turbine design, construction and O&M to guarantee record breaking efficiency and a competitive LCOE
- Local Infrastructure – Analyse current transmission hurdles and identify future connection challenges for Wind to effectively work with Eskom and reduce your costs
- Beyond The Reipppp – Unlock project opportunities across Sub-Saharan Africa’s industrial energy market to boost your pipeline and grow your business
Why this is the number one commercially based wind energy summit in South Africa?
- The key financial, governmental and operational personnel present to give critical updates and reveal their latest solutions.
- Commercially focused discussion topics which focus on making business easier for the wind industry.
- Powerful and intimate networking opportunities streamlined into two focused days.
- All suppliers and solution providers under one roof of the biggest wind energy event of the year.
An investment where your business will benefit. By attending Wind Energy Cape Town 2015 you are making an investment of your time and money in a learning and business development experience. All of the people at this conference are here to do business and we facilitate this by:
- Ensuring that all of the right people that you want to meet are there so you can have the most productive sessions possible
- Presentations and panel led discussions focused specifically on Wind deployment in South Africa so that this is the most relevant event to your business
- A networking and exhibition area which is dedicated to helping you build relationships and source potentially lucrative partnerships
Who Will You Meet?
Wind Energy Cape Town (WECT) is the industry’s most anticipated and influential commercially focused business conference and exhibition in South Africa. We specialise in getting together the most important business decision makers in one room. At the event you can expect:
- 150+ Executive Attendees: Over 25% of attendees are developers. Plus, every person in the room is a serious stakeholder in the wind energy market. You can be sure you’ll meet decisions makers. No other event can touch its networking credentials.
- Face-to-face business with companies from across the value chain: all in 2 days. Wind Energy Cape Town is the place where the industry comes to do deals!
- Our High level O&M and Utility Super Panels with audience Q&A: These brand new super panels will take questions from the audience so you can see inside the boardrooms of major OEMs and Tier Ones. You will get unparalleled access to these key decision makers
- A Roadmap For South Africa; What Is The Future For Wind?
- International Utility Perspectives On Infrastructural Development
- Panel Discussion: How To Access Foreign Capital: Opening Up The Wind Energy Market To Foreign Lenders
- Finance For The Future
- Solutions To Ipp Grid Connections
- Factors That Affect Ipp – Exploring Challenges And Alternative Funding
- Panel Discussion: Lessons Learned From Previous Rounds: How Can International Oem’s Assist In Developing The South African Wind Industry?
- Wind Turbine Foundation Design To Avoid Costly Errors
- Wind Forecasting For Higher Commercial Yield
- How To Control The Life Cycle Costs And Performance Of Your Assets
- Operational Monitoring And Power Curve Measurements
- Epc And Multi Contacting Strategies
- Panel Discussion: The Inside Track On Local Manufacturing
- Technology And Skills Development Gains Through Localization Of The South African Renewable Energy Industry – A Business Case For Sustained Investment
- Case Studies Into Developing Wind Projects In A Less Than Certain Climates
- Update Of Wind Energy Applications In Terms Of The National Environmental Management Act