7th Annual Wind Energy Operations & Maintenance Forum Europe will the industry’s meeting place in this region. After hosting over 45 European Operators and the leaders of the OEM/ISP community last year, the 2015 meeting has attracted the very best the European market has to offer. With over 200 executive attendees, 20+ speakers, and two in-depth workshops, the 2015 Forum is the must attend event for those in this rapidly evolving area of the industry.
Optimize your O&M strategy for maximized yield and cost reduction across your onshore or offshore wind portfolio. Review your O&M activity according to your portfolio size for optimized approaches to yield maximization and cost reduction across both on and offshore wind projects.
Wind Energy O&M Europe Top Speakers Include:
- Peter Spengemann – Director Repowering, WPD Windmanager GmbH
- Patrick Harnett – Operational Excellence Programme Manager, Centrica
- Tiago Silva – Head of Operations Management Office, Iberwind
- Klaus Kruder – CEO, JUWI
- Domenico Cannata – Director Blades Operation, Vestas
- Matthias Brandt – Director, Deutsche Windtechnik
Europe’s Most Prestigious O&M Meeting
O&M Strategy According To Portfolio Size: For the first time we review what the best type of O&M model for you is depending on your portfolio size and how you can implement it in a way that maximizes your return on investment (ROI).
OEM & ISP Review Of Service Debate: Join the highly anticipated debate on contract price vs. quality of service, where these companies can improve your asset’s lifetime or ROI so you can make clear contracting decisions.
Workshops On O&M Strategy, Predictive Maintenance & Life Extension: Debate and network in any of the three in-depth workshops available over the two days, debating these three hot topics with the leaders of the industry. Providing you with a platform to debate the leading issues, highlight your expertise and meet those in the know.
Maximizing Your Asset’s Yield: Review different methods for yield maximization from a number of different sized operators, understanding how to work with your OEM to get that last MW hour from your machines.
Network With Those That Matter To You: Year-on-year the forum attracts the most important members of the O&M industry and 2015 is no exception. With participants from all areas of the industry, you will have over 12-hours to network across the two days. Whether at breakfast meetings, private workshops, forum lunches, networking drinks or the hugely popular O&M Delegate Dinner, the forum promises to put you in the room with those that matter.
Who You’ll Meet & Do Business With
The 2014 meeting brought the best of the Operations & Maintenance industry from across Europe together in two days of topical debates, exciting presentations and unrivalled business networking. With +1000 O&M attendees gathering over the last 7 years and drawing from our renowned European track-record, you are guaranteed to meet the leaders of the O&M community – all who are actively doing business across the industry.
Here is a breakdown of just some of the leading companies who have attended our leading O&M meeting:
- 14 Operators shared their expertise
- 45 Operators in attendance over the two days
- 40% of attendees were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 38 Executive level speakers were from the Operators, service providers and cutting edge technology manufacturers
- 25% Service Provider attendance
Wind Energy Update’s Onshore O&M Strategies Report
Benchmark your O&M strategy against the onshore field and utilize the latest operational data to configure the best strategy for your assets in order to reduce O&M costs and optimize yield.
Features & Benefits
Mapping the current O&M landscape: A comprehensive industry wide survey charting the current and projected O&M strategies deployed by owner/operators, including details on:
- Sizing and breakdown of strategies by in-house, OEM, 3rd Party/ISP, hybrid
- Sizing and breakdown of approaches by reactive, preventive and predictive
- Is an industry best standard emerging?
- What are the key variations in strategies and approaches by location, terrain, turbine make and model, nameplate capacity, wind farm age, warranty status, company type?
What are the driving factors behind these strategies and approaches?
Understanding the O&M Landscape: Cost, Performance Reliability and Routes to Improvement: Real field data to enable owners/operators to benchmark their productivity, performance and cost credentials against covering capital intensive component reliability and field O&M, and modeling analysis on how the latest technological advancements are set to impact upon reliability and cost.
Strategy Matrix: Utilizing current O&M activity, operational field data and industry insight to guide owner/operators to the best fitting O&M strategy and approach for their assets whilst critically examining the cost, performance and risk paradigm associated with each strategy.
- How the global wind energy setting is affecting O&M costs
- The Oil & Gas model – Reviewing cost reduction experiences from other industries
- Reviewing O&M Strategy as per your portfolio size
- Blade degradation and maintenance
- OEM case studies in 5-year update
- EoW relationship management
- Round-tables focused on relationship management
- Managing and maintaining a high quality of service
- Bringing onshore to sea – Driving the OEM/ISP competition in this establishing industry
- Standardizing your O&M approach across your portfolio
- Understanding your asset’s behavior
- Maximizing your yield – The Operator/OEM story
- Extracting the last MW hour
- Data analysis & CMS systems
- European re-powering experience
Exclusive Networking Opportunities
Exclusive VIP Dinner: Dine with renowned operators. technology providers as they addresses their vision of how the O&M industry is progressing.
200+ exec conference attendees: Understand how to meet face-to-face and do business with the most influential influencers and decision makers in the O&M space.
Online networking center: With 1 month pre and post conference access to the online networking center you can fill your diary with key appointments before you even set foot in Hamburg.
Read Wind Power Integration: Connection and System Operational Aspects from Amazon.