TransForum West brings together electric transmission executives who operate, plan, build, regulate and invest in electric power transmission systems in Western North America.
This regional forum provides two days of interaction and collaboration on the business of power transmission. You’ll gain insight from case studies of successful business models, regional planning strategies, financing trends and practical lessons learned from new construction and upgraded transmission projects occurring in the United States and Canada.
- Megatrends in Transmission in the West
- Effects of the Energy Imbalance Market
- Energy Fuel Diversity
- Effects on Transmission of EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- FERC Order 1000
- Effects on Transmission of Energy Storage
- Large Transmission Projects in the West
- Financing Challenges in the Transmission Space
TransForum West attendees are the industry’s most important leaders. Their voices shape the industry and drive it forward. They include the partners you need and the peers you respect. Confirmed speakers at 2015 TransForum West include:
- Mike Beehler, Vice President, Burns & McDonnell
- Paul Kraske, Partner – Energy and Infrastructure Projects, Skadden Arps
- Tracey LeBeau, SVP & Transmission Infrastructure Program Manager, Western Area Power Administration (WAPA)
- Kiran Kumaraswamy, Senior Manager – Energy Advisory Solutions, ICF International
- Tom Wray, Project Manager – SunZia Southwest Transmission Project, Southwestern Power Group
- Roxane Perruso, Vice President and General Counsel, TransWest Express LLC
- Joe Taylor, Manager – Transmission Access, Xcel Energy
- Barbara O’Neill, Manager – Transmission and Grid Integration Group, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Brian D. Weber, Director – Commercial and Regulatory, BHE US Transmission
- Gerald Deaver, Manager – Regional Transmission Policy, Xcel Energy
- Charles (Chuck) Adamson, Principle Manager – T&D Major Projects, Southern Cal Edison
Attend TransForum West to immerse yourself in critical content. TransForum West focuses on the most critical issues facing our industry today. Delivered by the electric power transmission industry’s heaviest hitters, the presentations, discussions and conversations will help you to maximize efficiency, reduce costs / risk and leverage your industry resources.
Gather intelligence about ongoing transmission projects in Western North America. Presenters will share lessons learned from electric transmission projects that are currently under way, or that have ended successfully and unsuccessfully. For every project completed, there are a multitude of lessons and experiences to share — TransForum West is the place to hear them!
Nowhere else can you get electric transmission content so regionally focused. TransForum West is the event of the year for transmission executives in Western North America. Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the discussions that are shaping the transmission industry in your part of the country.