This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
July 5 to 7, 2015 - Bangkok, Thailand
This highly exciting and challenging international conference is intended to be a forum, discussion, and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others. The official language of the conference is English. Delegates from more than 40 countries will attend.
The Sustainable Development Conference 2015 targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, sustainable development strategies, and educational systems from around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting sustainable development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors, and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance of sustainability issues in achieving the high performance of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas, and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn new approaches, hear about others’ experiences, and pass on your knowledge and experience to others.
- Others: Make positive changes and gain new knowledge, skills, and friends and become more useful to your own communities.
Papers accepted in the conference will be published in the official ISBN conference proceedings publication.
Conference topics include but are not limited to:
- Advanced Energy Technologies
- Air pollution control and equipment
- Bio fuels
- Clean Coal Technology
- Clean energy investments
- Climate and climatic changes
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Ecology and Biodiversity Conservation
- Economic and Social aspect of Sustainable Development
- Ecosystem Restoration
- Ecosystems Management
- Energy and Environment Energy Policy, Planning and Management
- Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development
- Environmental dynamics
- Environmental Ergonomics
- Environmental hydraulics
- Environmental Management
- Environmental policy in developing countries
- Environmental Pollution and Management
- Environmental restoration and ecological engineering
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Environmental sustainability
- Global environmental change and ecosystems management
- Global warming Green Energy Options
- Green energy systems
- Hazardous waste and waste treatment
- Health and the Environment
- Hydro power Industrial waste treatment
- Innovative clean technologies
- Legal, economic and managerial aspects of solid waste management
- Management of ecosystems, environment and water resources
- Nuclear Energy Fission and Fusion
- Policy makers and the Public
- Pollution prevention in industry
- Recycling technologies
- Renewable Energy Standards
- Renewable energy technologies
- Renewable sources of energy
- Resource management
- Rural development
- Solar Energy
- Solid waste Management
- Sustainable Development and Education
- Water pollution and treatment
- Wind Energy
Sustainable Development Conference 2015 will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
Learn more with Sustainable Development Projects: Integrating Design, Development, and Regulation from Amazon.