Solar Projects Egypt 2015 will bring together Egypt’s relevant government representatives with key players from across the private sector value chain to discuss the requirements and strategies for successfully financing, designing and constructing solar plants in the country under its pioneering Solar FIT program.
As Egypt embarks upon the next phase of its solar program, it will be critical to understand both the challenges and opportunities surrounding the regulatory framework, FDI policy, financing, procurement, construction, the latest technologies (PV & CSP) and local manufacturing strategies to ensure on-time delivery of new solar projects.
- Macroeconomic overview and the latest developments in Egypt’s solar energy projects market.
- Update on Egypt’s solar energy regulatory framework and policy, following announcements in September, detailing how they will affect the investment and development of solar projects including land allocations for the development of solar energy projects.
- Solar FIT program framework including Build Own and Operate (BOO) and Purchase Payment Agreement (PPA).
- Assessing the financing issues in Egypt’s solar projects market, including a Foreign Investment policy update and PPP opportunities.
- Developers’ perspectives on Egypt’s solar market outlook and future trends.
- Construction and procurement model for on time delivery.
- Solar technology showcase for achieving reliability and cost-efficiency.
- Local manufacturing opportunities: Strategies to develop a profitable manufacturing sector.
- Partnership and JVs: lessons learnt.
- On-grid solar market opportunities and drivers.
5 Reasons To Attend
- NETWORK with government, international developers, consultants, financiers, EPCs, technology providers and legal firms.
- DISCOVER new opportunities in Egypt’s solar energy market.
- LEARN about the latest regulations, financing and construction strategies as well as new technologies.
- GAIN a competitive advantage in Egypt’s solar projects market by showcasing your solution to buyers.
- PARTICIPATE in discussions on the challenges associated in delivering Egypt’s planned solar energy projects on time.
Solar Projects Egypt 2015 provides a vital and timely platform for government representatives, investors, developers, consultants, EPC contractors, financiers, legal firms and solar technology providers to discuss the next phase of Egypt’s solar program delivery.