This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
February 4 & 5, 2015 - San Diego, California, USA
Attending Solar Power Generation USA congress 2015 will give you a real perspective of how to capture the BIG money-making opportunities, taking a fresh look at the pressures on the US solar developers.
Gone are the days of traditional utility scale solar. With the big project pipelines drying up, the pressure is on developers to make solar viable for the foreseeable future. Developers need to rev up portfolios to see continued returns and sustainable growth in the industry moving forward.
This isn’t going to be easy. Projects are scaling down and prices are going up, thriving in the US market depends on the tenacity to capture the new market opportunities. As if this isn’t enough, PPA prices are at an all-time low making margins razor thin with little room for movement.
Join strategic discussion giving you expert insight into:
- Increasing revenue by diversifying your portfolio: Capturing the C&I market
- How to flip a project: Know what to look for when buying or selling an asset
- Building your project pipeline in new solar states
- Maximize margins by optimizing operations of your portfolio
In addition to focused strategic discussion, find out real applications around the industry buzz:
- The economics of integrating solar-storage hybrids
- Long-term sustainability of yieldcos
- Will an industry-wide set of standards ever truly happen?
Solar Power Generation USA Congress is known as a meeting ground for utilities, developers and financiers – committed to bringing you an unprecedented commercial focus. Plus, there’s a whole host of interviews and complimentary webinars and reports on some of the hot topics being addressed at SPG USA.
The speaker line-up for Solar Power Generation USA includes the following confirmed experts:
- Camilo Patrignani, CEO, Greenwood Energy
- Edgar Arvizu, Head of Power Markets & Strategy, Gestamp Solar
- Dora Nakafuji, Director of Renewable Energy Planning, Hawaiian Electric
- Rex Stepp, Leader, Renewable Energy Programme, Arizona Public Service
- Wayne Mays, Director of Engineering, Iberdrola Renewables
- JC Shore, CEO, Circular Energy
- Nick Addivinola, Corporate Development & M&A, SunEdison
- Nader Jandaghi, Director C&I, EDF Energy Renewables
- Maxwell Dworkin, Senior Director Solution Development, SunEdison
- Dan Bedell, Executive Vice President, Principal Solar Inc.
- Bryan Banke, Managing Director, Asset Management, Renewable Energy Capital Trust
- Noah Eckert, Co-Managing Director, Solar, Baywa Re
- Tony Dorazio, CEO, OCI Solar
- Martin Hermann, CEO, 8minutenergy
- Stanley Chin, CEO, Clean Focus
- Kristian Hanelt, SVP, Renewable Capital Markets, Clean Power Finance
- Catherine Helleux, VP Structured Finance, Société Générale
- Christopher Pih, VP Investment Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Tom Tansy, President, SunSpec Alliance
- Geoff Klise, Senior Technical Staff, Sandia National Laboratories
- Craig Lewis, Executive Director, Clean Coalition
- Eric Schmitt, VP Operations, California ISO – Read the speaker interview >>
- Stephen Poniatowicz, COO, Marina Energy
- Matt Lehrman, Senior Associate, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Oleg Popovsky, Director, SunEdison
- Stephen Mullennix, VP Asset Management, SolarReserve
- Elliot Hinds, Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Haer & Feld
- Bart Rupert, VP Business Development, Clean Energy Collective
- Dirk Michels, Partner, K&L Gates
- Laura Stern, President, Nautilus Solar Energy LLC
- Scott Brown, CEO, New Energy Capital Partners
- Samir Dube, MD Development & Financing, Heliovaas
- Bhaswar Chatterjee, Head – Infrastructure & Energy, Americas, Deutsche Bank
- Adam Nicolopoulos, President, ADN Capital Investments
- Chad Sachs, CEO, Radian Generation
- Andrew Griffiths, Senior Director Asset Management, Recurrent Energy
- Charlie Kuffner, COO, Clean Power Group
- Joe Kastner, VP Operations, Radian Generation
Read Large-Scale Solar Power Systems: Construction and Economics from Amazon.