The only event uniting senior Finance and O&M professionals to tackle The Big Question: What is the Future of Solar in Europe?
Solar Power Generation Europe Congress has been created in collaboration with SolarPower Europe (formerly EPIA), and consists of two streams catering for both the finance and O&M communities. Our new networking formats put you in front of the people YOU want to meet, and offer you the best opportunity this year to talk about the things that matter most: policy uncertainty; maximising ROI; benchmarking with your competitors and opportunities outside of Europe.
We bring together senior attendees from across the entire solar market including asset owners, asset managers, developers, government, O&M providers and investment managers to overcome challenges, become more competitive and maximise returns in the solar market.
Join us in the heart of London this December to hear critical information to find your next opportunity in Europe and beyond. SPG Europe 2015 features:
- Solar success stories, strategy sessions and subsidy scrutiny
- Pioneers in emerging markets
- Exclusive 1-2-1 meeting sessions to enable you to meet the RIGHT people
- Best practises and advances in O&M from the SolarPower Europe Taskforce and expert developers
- Solar storage as a strategy to combat subsidies
- An impressive speaker line-up: Alectris, Solarcentury, Martifer, Pensions Infrastructure Platform, Green Arrow Capital, InfraRed Capital Partners Limited, Aviva Investors, BlackRock, KGAL and many more…click here to view
Register with promo code EI10 and receive a 10% discount off the normal conference price, compliments of Energy Insight!
The Finance Stream
Critical market information needed to inform your finance and investment strategies in this constantly changing and unpredictable landscape.
- The European Commission and government are changing incentive: find out what’s next for policy and how you navigate this uncertain market
- The global solar market is growing but do you know where the next opportunity for investment lies? Leading developers and investors report back on their findings and what to watch out for when making investment decisions abroad
- How to excel without subsidies- listen to leading experts share their strategies and views
- Discover who and what’s is on the secondary market to find the best deals
- Determine the best ways to collaborate with the O&M community in the rooftop market
- Leading experts will shed light on refinancing and restructuring asset portfolios. Inform your business strategy and optimise your portfolio.
- Join the industry wide discussion to shape the direction and future design of web based platforms, communicate what information you need and influence the debate
- Are your projects ready for green bonds and yieldcos? The bigger question is whether Europe is ready to accept them- find out about the macro and micro considerations when considering these new vehicles so you don’t take a step in the wrong direction
- Shocked? Disappointed? Discussions centring on the UK market will prepare you for upcoming CFD’s, listen to lessons learnt and future predictions for development. Is it time to plan an exit strategy?
- The Investor: changing faces, changing needs and changing priorities. Examining how you can cater to them and the impacts that this will have on your business plan.
The O&M Stream
- Investigating O&M portfolio trends and service activities: how does your company measure up?
- Made for the industry by the industry, presenting and discussing for the first time SolarPower Europe’s first version of the best practice guidelines; give feedback to facilitate adoption into your business model and achieve O&M excellence
- Looking after assets: exploring maintenance strategies to optimise performance indicators
- Investigating why early design phase plans really matters and the key considerations for effective O&M provision
- Evaluating contracts, warranties and human resources, three factors to ensure solar asset performance over a lifetime
- Exploring strategies for the best maintenance using state of the art monitoring practise and data management to professionalise operations
- An in depth focus on operations to evaluate the factors that are key to increasing efficiency and reducing cost
- Teachings from afar: examining O&M challenges and solutions from projects outside Europe
- Assessing the relationship between asset managers, owners and the O&M community and understanding practical ways to collaborate to achieve superiority
Better networking opportunities than ever before with our brand new pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meeting time, VIP dinners, speed networking sessions and extended coffee and lunch breaks.
- Oxford style debates – four of our speakers battle it out to decide whether new investment vehicels are acting as a catalyst for European market growth. Vote for your winner at the end of the session!
- Open fishbowl sessions – your chance to get involved with the debate and share the stage with our speakers!
- Interviews – watch an investment manager interview a leading institutional investor, as they reveal exclusive insights into their criteria for picking investment partners
- Panel sessions – use our interactive polling app to put your questions straight to our panellists
- Project spotlights and case studies – learn from the experts as they discuss their experiences of green bonds, yieldcos and building strong partnerships with developers
- Q&A – plenty of opportunities throughout the 2 days to put your questions to our expert finance and O&M speakers
- Speed Networking – your 30 second chance to make an impact! Make new business connections, swap business cards, and schedule 1-2-1 meetings to continue the conversation.
Learn more with Solar Photovoltaic System Applications: A Guidebook for Off-Grid Electrification from Amazon.