This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
November 25 & 26, 2015 - Bangkok, Thailand
Now in its third year, Solar & Offgrid Renewables Southeast Asia 2015 is the distinguished, must-attend event for solar PV companies looking to secure profitable business across the booming Southeast Asian market.
Why should you attend?
- Unparalleled networking opportunities including our complimentary Gala Dinner on the evening of Day 1
- All sessions boast a practical ‘how to’ focus to provide you with the tools to form a joint venture, acquire finance, secure land, gain grid access..
- Leading local developers from Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia will share inside knowledge of upcoming policy changes and regional regulations
- 15 organisations, from international financial institutions, local banks, private equity firms and international development companies, are already confirmed and looking for business partners
- Focus sessions address the respective country differences rather than approaching Southeast Asia as a homogenous market
- Andy Schroeter – Chief Executive Officer, Sunlabob Renewable Energy, Ltd.
- Anil Raj – CEO, OMC
- Kessara Tanyalakpark – Executive Director, Sena Development Company
- Leandro Legarda Leviste – CEO, Solar Philippines
- Franck Constant – President, Sonnedix
- Jaime Ayala – CEO , Hybrid Solutions
- Jay Mariyappan – Managing Director, Sindicatum Sustainable Resources
- Carlos Jose P. Gatmaitan – President and CEO, PNOC Renewables Corportation
- Policy updates from regional governments on state of play of national PV markets
- Large-scale PV opportunities in Southeast Asia; A focus on key markets
- Capitalising on off grid opportunities in Southeast Asia
- Financing and investing in PV projects in Southeast Asia
- Rooftop PV in Southeast Asia
- A regional perspective: Bringing power to millions