Now in its 6th year, Solar Energy UK has established itself as the no.1 UK event for all professionals within the solar and low carbon energy industries, attracting over 200 exhibitors and 3,402 unique visitors in 2014 (4,610 attendees), from over 60 countries.
In 2015 we will provide the platform for 7,000 attendees to build new partnerships, discover new technologies, strengthen their businesses through international opportunities and engage with top influencers in the industry.
SEUK provides a unique platform to accelerate solar deployment through quality content and first-class networking opportunities, and we’re pleased to announce only 10% of floor space remains available for the 2015 show.
The Solar Power Portal Awards are also back for the 3rd year running and our host and after dinner speaker for the exquisite evening will be Leo Johnson.
Key content themes and trails for 2015:
- Energy Buyers
- International Markets
- Electric Vehicles
- Sustainable Cities & Towns
- Energy Storage
- British Solar Future
- Renewable Heating
- Transmission & Grids
- Community Solar
- Receive industry support and guidance on policy changes, planning and future project development
- Participate in practical demonstrations on integrating the latest product and technology for solar PV, Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), energy management and storage
- Learn new strategies for selling, marketing, up-scaling your business and diversifying your product range
- Increase your market awareness with clients on topics such as financing, community energy and of course, rooftop solar through our extensive seminar programme
- Network with leading industry professionals and source direct leads for partnerships and business opportunities