Retrofit activities to expand to the rest of UAE – Get involved!
The retrofitting of existing buildings to greener standards is widely recognized as a key step in the sustainable development of a nation’s economy.
Energy usage in buildings accounts for almost 40% of global consumption, thus mechanisms installed to reduce electricity and water usage are integral to reducing a country’s energy output.
RetrofitTech UAE is a specialized conference exploring the challenges and opportunities in UAE’s emerging retrofit market to achieve greater energy efficiency and sustainability. RetrofitTech UAE will be held on 14-15 March 2016 in Dubai, UAE.
Recently, several government-backed entities in Dubai have signed contracts worth around $20 million to make environmental improvements to their real estate portfolios.
Why take part in RetrofitTech UAE? This conference is being launched to help demonstrate best practice implementation to answer the specific requirements and challenges in UAE.
This unique and timely event will bring together both the public and private sector from across the supply chain to maximize cost savings from retrofitting.
New For 2016
Highly topical issues to be discussed here include regulatory updates, financing and legal framework for retrofitting programmes, new project opportunities, and best practices to maximise cost savings and energy efficiency.
- NEW formats including panel discussions, ministerial walk-throughs, and a showcase of latest green technologies
- NEW topics including updates on Etihad ESCO’s projects and plans for retrofitting remaining buildings, procurement criteria and future opportunities from Building Owners’ Associations, Facility Management Offices, Hotel Operators, and Developers, financing models, best practices from ESCOs, and latest technologies
- MORE networking opportunities – RetrofitTech UAE is co-located with Outdoor Lighting UAE 2016 to increase your networking opportunities through shared exhibition areas
- WORKSHOP on how you can achieve financing for future retrofit projects
The RetrofitTech UAE conference will focus on different aspects of the retrofitting and fine tuning buildings, including:
- Dubai’s Retrofit Program update
- Update on Etihad ESCO’s projects and projected plan for retrofitting the remaining 100,000 buildings
- Procurement criteria and future opportunities from Building Owners’ Associations, Facility Management Offices, Hotel Operators, and Developers
- Industry panel session on challenges and future retrofit strategies
- Implementing innovative financing models
- Latest green technologies showcase for the following:
- Energy efficient lighting systems
- Central air conditioning
- Sustainable materials
- Smart co2 sensors
- Building energy modeling
- Renewable energy
Advanced Conferences & Meetings is a premium business-to-business conference company focused on the requirements of the MENA region. Its events are highly tailored networking and learning opportunities, bringing senior decision makers together and providing up-to-the-minute information on industry trends, government initiatives, technological advances and developments in regulation. As such, they act not only as extremely effective tools for gaining business advantage, but also as high level platforms for change in the industries they serve.
Learn more with Energy Efficiency: Benefits for Environment and Society from Amazon.