This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
December 1 & 2, 2015 - Santa Fe, México
RenovaMex 2015 is the premier meeting place for senior decision-makers in Mexico’s renewable energy industry. Influential figures in market-leading companies, financial institutions and the government will share knowledge and make vital contacts to boost the development of renewable energy and overcome the regulatory, financial and technological challenges.
Mexico’s renewable energy potential is outstanding, amongst the best, not only in Latin America but worldwide. Mexico’s energy matrix is moving towards clean energy and as the Ministry of Energy recently announced, during the next 15 years, the country expects to reach 37% generation with renewable and clean energy.
To satisfy the country’s total demand for electricity—continuing to grow at a rate of 4%—the government requires a mixed energy matrix, with renewable energy playing a key role. Thousands of megawatts of Wind, geothermal, solar and hydro are already in operation or under construction and many more projects are expected to consolidate in the coming year.
Register with promo code EIVIP250 and receive $250USD off the normal conference price, compliments of Energy Insight!
At RenovaMex 2015 you will be able to:
Energy Insight is proud to be an official media partner for this event.
- Renewable Reality – Evaluate the government’s strategy for renewable energy during the transition period and seize the opportunities that will open for the generation market
- Successful Case Studies – Compare lessons learned at wind farms, solar and geothermal plants to develop a profitable renewable project
- Solar market versatility – Discover how national and international expers have optimized renewable projects with the latest O+M techniques and maximized productivity
- Renewable R&D – Examine current dynamics from the energy market and identify unique opportunities to grow your renewable energy portfolio
Hear from and meet key authorities in the Mexican energy market:
- Víctor Manuel Fernández, Vice President Project Finance Latam, BBVA
- Miguel Ángel Alonso Rubio, Managing Director – MX, Acciona
- Óscar Bernal, Director , Eosol Energy
- Enrique Iranzo, Director, Abengoa Solar
- José María Llobregat, Director RSE, Grupo Dragón
- Eduardo Reyes, Director – Energy, PwC
- Victor Cervantes, Business Analysis Manager, SunEdison
At RenovaMex 2015 the agenda has been crafted to help you mitigate uncertainty and boost renewable industry activity in the region. Hear experts and key companies in the industry in just two days.
- How will the renewable energy market work in México?
- Rules of the electricity market
- Current financial landscape for renewables
- Renewable case studies
- Wind O&M
- State-of-the-art technology
- Wind market – the renewable driver
- The solar industry – where does it fit in the energy mix?
- Geothermal and hydro in Mexico and Latin America
- R&D: Global & local renewable energy trends
- The future of renewables: storage and smart grid
- Distributed generation
5 Reasons To Attend
- The only specific forum for renewable energy in Mexico – so make sure you don’t miss this unique gathering of investors, developers, financiers and senior government officials
- Gain expert insight on key topics – to help you overcome the economic, technical and financial constraints to boost renewable projects
- Connect with influential figures – There will be over ten hours to interact with leading professionals and members of the government
- Learn from Cutting-edge R&D – to gain unparalleled insight into the newest technologies and methodologies in your sector
- Participate in Panel debates – to give you the opportunity to put your questions to the government, financial institutions and major companies in the sector
Read Renewable Energy Finance: Powering the Future from Amazon.