This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
May 7 & 8, 2015 - Barcelona, Spain
REGATEC 2015 has a technical and industrial focus and is directed towards biomethane production through microbial and thermochemical conversion of biomass and waste, Power-to-gas, and biomass gasification for CHP production.
REGATEC includes plenary and parallel sessions, a poster session, an exhibition, and excellent opportunities to network and find new collaboration and business partners. The latest advances will be presented by leading experts and experiences of unique industrial scale plants will be presented by prominent industrial representatives.
There are several synergies between the microbial and thermochemical biomethane route and Power-to-gas that aren’t exploited yet and it’s our ambition that REGATEC 2015 will spark new ideas and a stronger interaction between these three sectors and bring science, technology, and industry together.
- Biogas cleaning R&D and experiences
- Biomass gasification R&D including CHP
- Advances in biogas upgrading
- Product gas cleaning R&D
- Microbial methanation incl. P2G
- Catalytic methanation incl. P2G
- Industrial biogas Projects
- Industrial bioSNG Projects
- Bringing technology and industry together
- Multiple Networking Opportunities
- Prof. Anne-Cécile Roger, University of Strasbourg, France
- Prof. Jürgen Karl, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- Dr. Bram van der Drift, Energy Research Centre of the Netherlands
- Dr. Friedrich Kirnbauer, Bioenergy 2020+ GmbH, Austria
- Dr. Megan Cooper, Department of Energy & Climate Change, UK
- Dr. Kim Magrini, National Reneable Energy Laboratory, USA
- MSc Johan Andersson, JTI – Swedish Institute of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
- Mr. Luis Sanchez Angrill, EQTEC Iberia, Spain
- Dr. Marco Linders, TNO, the Netherlands
- Mr. Márcio Schittini, Ecometano, Brazil
- Analysis of power-to-gas technology with oxyfuel combustion integration. Maria Pilar Lisbona, Fundación CIRCE, Zaragoza, Spain.
- Scrubber oil recovery in biomass gasification plants. Laura Malek, Lund University, Sweden.
- Energy balance, mass balance analysis and econometric modelling of a biological-fermentative power-to-gas process. Katharina Edelmann, Wissenschaftszentrum Straubing, Germany.
- Catalytic decomposition of biogas: a novel approach for biogas valorisation into syngas and bio-carbon nanofibers. Saul de Llobet, Instituto de Carboquímica (CSIC), Zaragoza, Spain.
- Enzymatic upgrading of biogas and how renewable resources can be integrated into the natural gas grid. Thomas Hernø, HMN Naturgas I/S, Denamark.
- Towards energy self-sufficiency at Murcia Este WWTP. Francisco J. Navarro Sánchez, Spain.
REGTEC 2014 in Malmö, Sweden attracted 160 people from 25 countries and 30 exhibitors, REGATEC 2015 will be even bigger.
Learn more with Technical and Economic Assessment of Methanol Production from Biogas from Amazon.