With increasing costs of installation in traditional fossil fuels, Renewable Energy resources are becoming more and more competitive and a new era is emerging on the global energy market. The global energy transition is not only triggered by the fact that we are running out of conventional energy sources, but also because investing into renewables has the highest return rate on the market currently, even overtaking state bonds.
- Global overview of the Renewable Energy Market Share on the European Energy Sector
- Financing Renewable Energy Infrastructure
- Alternative Financing Tools
- Renewable Energy Project Financing in a challenging legal environment
- Most promising technological innovations – Investment Opportunities
- What is necessary for the real energy transition in Europe?
- Emerging Funding Models for RE Projects – Crowdfunding in the highlight
- How to increase the competitiveness of RE projects – Key points of successful financing
- Renewable Energy Resources as means of European Energy Security Strategy
- Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment 2015
- European Renewable Energy Grid’s Preparedness for Global Competition
- Go 100% Renewable Energy – Sharing Best Practices
- The possibility and potential foundations of the RE companies’ strategic cooperation
- How to raise awareness about the necessity of energy transition among the decision makers?
- How the Future European Energy Landscape will look like?
Who Should Attend
From Renewable Energy/Energy/Financial Institutions/Consultation/Advisers/Regulators:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
- Heads of Projects
- Team Leaders
- Investors and Lenders
- Asset Managers
- Venture capitalists
- Senior Bankers
- Government Officials
- Regulatory Officials
As well as Heads of:
- Renewable Energy
- Sales and Purchase
- Risk Management
- Investment & Finance
- Business Development
- Grid and Technology Development
- Construction and Transmission
The 4th Annual Renewable Energy Finance in Practice Forum will provide space for building mutually beneficial encounters for investors, representatives of renewable energy companies and energy cooperatives who are looking for funding opportunities, energy experts, and the key decision-makers of the most important Regulatory Bodies. The event is also recommended for the representatives of local municipalities, regional, and governmental decision-makers looking for alternative ways of financing renewable energy projects.