This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
November 9 & 10, 2015 - Hamburg, Germany
Optimise your O&M strategy and improve plant performance to maximise yield from your assets.
- Protect and improve the performance of your assets by developing an intelligent operations strategy that encompasses technical and asset management
- Mitigate your key maintenance challenges and reduce down-time so you can achieve maximised yields and cut unnecessary expenditure
- Discover the key to warranty enforcement and effective contract management in order to protect your plants’ profitability, and ensure investor satisfaction
- Identity the monitoring solutions and data analysis that will result in cost-effective troubleshooting and the pre-empting of failures
- Understand challenges in maintaining the Balance of System in order to effectively manage your inverters and other components
Expert speakers at PV O&M Europe
At PV Operations & Maintenance Forum Europe, you will hear from the investors, owners, operators, asset managers and O&M providers of the biggest solar PV portfolios in Europe. By learning from their expertise and insight, you will be able to create and develop O&M strategies that maximise the performance of your plant, and evolve your PV O&M techniques for an advanced and cost-effective service provision.
Keynote speakers include Europe’s top PV portfolio owners:
- Stefan Mueller, COO, Enerparc
- Mark Turner, Operations Director, Lightsource
- Thomas Laumont, Head of PV Investments, KGAL
- Carlos Rey Micolau, Senior Portfolio Manager, Foresight Group
Technical insight from the leading O&M and Asset Management providers:
- Stefan Degener, Director O&M EMEA, First Solar
- Michael Ploechl, Head of O&M Business, SMA
- Abid Kazim, Managing Director, Wise Energy
- Christian Ahrens, Portfolio Manager, Alceda
Months of in-depth research with professionals working on the front-line of the PV O&M industry, experiencing its challenges first-hand, have lead to the development of the packed 2-day agenda for PV O&M Europe.
Key O&M challenges to be addressed in the agenda include:
- Asset Optimisation: Utilise the latest techniques and concepts to get the most yield from your plants and achieve financial optimisation
- Intelligent Monitoring: Learn how to use data analysis and monitor system-level performance in order to make the move towards more intelligent O&M
- Preventative Maintenance: Discover best practice from the market leaders, in order to ensure your assets are protected
- Finance: Balance CAPEX and OPEX costs, ensure financier satisfaction, and utilise the latest financial tools in order to gain maximum profitability
- Warranty and Contracts: Understand the key aspects of ensuring warranty enforcement, and managing contracts to make sure the O&M provider obligations are being met