This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
October 20 & 21, 2015 - San Francisco, USA
Establish first-class O&M practices to optimise performance, improve reliability and maximise overall ROI.
- Asset optimisation: Increase your asset revenue through using system, strategic and performance analysis to identify cost-effective optimisation opportunities
- Improve performance: Maximise your asset’s energy output through intelligent monitoring and data analytics, and the experience of the best-performing operators
- O&M strategy: Develop a better O&M strategy and make effective budgetary decisions, through understanding the scope of work required and being able to benchmark different O&M providers
- Troubleshooting: Ensure a rapid return to full production by pre-empting failure and mitigating the impacts
- Inverters and BOS: Understand your options for maintaining the inverter and BOS post-warranty, to ensure maximum productivity from your system
PV Operations & Maintenance USA 2015 is the ideal forum for intimate networking and interaction with your peers, as well as current and future clients. With 10+ hours of dedicated networking time, alongside interactive sessions such as panels, roundtable discussions and Q&A opportunities, who you will meet is one of the key reasons to attend PV O&M Europe.
- Panel: What will the O&M Space look like in 5-10 years?
- Comprehensive solar asset management – the key to maximizing return on investment
- Solar Optimisation with Smart Solar Technology: Improve Operations and Sustainable Development
- Performance analysis and optimisation
- Cost-benefit analytics for asset optimisation
- Benchmarketing performance and progressive expectations
- Panel: Driving plant optimisation
- Analytics and intelligence for performance improvement
- Using monitoring to optimise performance
- Mandates and Drivers for control systems
- New monitoring solutions
- Resolving emergencies for a rapid return to full production
- Mitigating problems originating in the installation phase
- Q&A: Real life O&M issues and how to solve them
- Fulfilling investor expectations throughout the asset lifetime
- Necessary maintenance and the essential budgetary requirements
- “Solar Smoothing”: Integrating Energy Storage
- O&M as an owner: Establishing the O&M you require
- NERC Compliance and Regulatory Risk
- Standardization of O&M Roles and Requirements
- Insourcing O&M services: establishing a roadmap
- When inverters come out of warranty
- Predicting budget for 35 years of operation life
- Panel: Operational flexibility