Join us for the 2nd annual Power Nigeria Conference, again taking place on the first and second days of the exhibition, free of charge for all visitors.
Last year’s conference was a standing-room only event, garnering constructive discussion on the top issues facing the nation’s electricity leadership and greater community.
Power Nigeria provides a dedicated platform for utilities, contractors, consultants, distributors and other power specialists to source and discover the latest power technologies from around the world and learn from industry leaders in a 2 day free to attend conference.
Power Nigeria will give you the opportunity to …
- View the latest power equipment and solutions from leading international manufacturers and suppliers – all under one roof
- Enhance your knowledge in the 2 day FREE conference
- Gain a competitive advantage for your business
- Make new contacts and set up supply channels
- Compare market prices and source new suppliers
- Role of embedded generation (EG) in Nigeria’s privatized electricity industry
- Integrating and managing micro-grids for better electricity coverage
- Forecasting Nigeria’s appetitite for gas – fueled captive power plants
- New measures to sustain substation system security during disturbances
- Creative solutions to improve electricity reliability
- Bank appetite to fund additional energy projects in Nigeria
- How Nigerian energy firms can work toward earning investment grade credit ratings
- Legal considerations when financing Nigerian power projects
- How to access new low interest & long tenure funds for viable renewable projects
- Funding stories: Case studies showcasing successful funding of Nigerian projects
- Increase sales by demonstrating your products and explaining your services first-hand
- Gain direct access to interested buyers – every visitor comes to the exhibition looking to purchasepower products and services
- Build meaningful relationships with key contacts in West Africa
- Establish your brand in the region or develop your current regional sales and marketing activities
- Present your company as a key player in the power industry
Learn more with Lighting the World: Transforming our Energy Future by Bringing Electricity to Everyone from Amazon.