Egypt is now investing in the energy sector – Get involved!
Egypt has recently announced that it intends to double its current power generation capacity of about 30,000 megawatts by 2020 to address power shortages and support a growing population and economy.
From conventional power generation using natural gas and coal, to renewable energy schemes using wind and solar, some of the industry’s biggest names have pledged to invest more than US$20 billion to improve Egypt’s energy sector.
Power Generation Projects Egypt is a dedicated conference focusing on the implementation of strategies to finance, construct and operate conventional and renewable energy plants in Egypt. This event will be held on 28-29 March 2016 in Cairo, Egypt.
Power Generations Projects Egypt is the perfect platform to discuss the government’s energy mix strategy including coal, gas, nuclear, waste to energy, and renewable energy and the role of the private sector in facilitating the development of Egypt’s power sector.
Why take part in Power Generation Projects Egypt? This conference is being launched to help demonstrating best practice implementation to answer the specific requirements and challenges in Egypt.
This unique and timely event will bring together the relevant government bodies, power generation technology providers, EPC contractors, developers, consultants and investors.
Power Generation Projects Egypt will discuss the government’s energy mix strategy including coal, gas, nuclear, waste to energy, and renewable energy and the role of the private sector in facilitating the development of Egypt’s power sector. Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of Egypt’s progress over the time in power generation with a focus on the future electricity networks and energy mix
- Liberalization process of the power generation market and implications
- Assessing the latest developments in Egypt’s power energy market and updates on Egypt’s energy mix including coal, gas, nuclear, waste to energy, and renewable energy projects
- Enhancing performance and efficiency in the Egyptian electricity sector with technology advancements
- Financing strategies and structures
- Latest technologies including Clean Coal Technology, Smart Grid Technology and Grid-connected Photovoltaic Systems
- Egypt’s plans to increase natural gas imports and implications from the recent discovery for the natural gas that found by ENI
- The role of the private sector in facilitating the development of Egypt’s energy sector
- Restructuring and reforms to improve overall energy supply
Advanced Conferences & Meetings is a premium business-to-business conference company focused on the requirements of the MENA region. Its events are highly tailored networking and learning opportunities, bringing senior decision makers together and providing up-to-the-minute information on industry trends, government initiatives, technological advances and developments in regulation. As such, they act not only as extremely effective tools for gaining business advantage, but also as high level platforms for change in the industries they serve.
Learn more with The Integration of Renewable Energies into the Electricity Systems of North Africa from Amazon.