The 14th annual POWER-GEN India & Central Asia and 2nd edition of DistribuTECH India exhibition and conference returns to New Delhi in 2015.
Together, the two events will create the complete energy package with representation from leading international power industry companies from across the entire power generation, renewable, hydro, distribution and transmission sectors.
Join us in New Delhi for India’s largest power industry networking event as POWER-GEN India & Central Asia and co-located DistribuTECH India unite bringing power generation, transmission & distribution all under one roof.
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia and DistribuTECH India targets those who work in:
- Utility and private power sectors
- Commercial personnel from the equipment manufacturing and consulting fields.
- Professionals from utilities and energy intensive industries with responsibility for ensuring power supply
- Officials and ministers from the national and regional political spheres who are tasked with energy policy
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia and DistirbuTECH India will provide the ideal opportunity for you to:
- Upgrade your company’s infrastructure to compete with your competitors
- Improve staff skills and resources with training and development
- Expand your company’s expertise with new equipment and project developments
- Deploy new technology to improve business performance
- Attract investors to advance market presence
Under the theme, Re-energising India’s Power Sector, this high level event will address important technical and logistical issues facing the Indian government’s ambitious plans to modernize its power infrastructure.
The government of India and the Asian Development Bank have projected India’s growth 2014 -15 as 5.5 per cent, a slight reduction of 0.2% than the earlier estimate of 5.7 per cent.
Both Power and T&D sectors need to grow at least by 8% to help India deliver its 9% GDP growth till 2030 to make India world’s third largest economy in monetary terms.
There is no doubt the transmission and distribution grids of India have a huge appetite and are in need of the very latest global technologies to be produced locally.
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia and DistribuTECH India provides an unrivaled opportunity for exhibitors and visitors alike to meet major players in the Indian and international conventional power, renewablem, hydro and T&D sector and learn about these latest technologies.
With the growing economy, expanding population and increasing demand for power, India is an attractive destination for the power industry.