POWER-GEN Africa and its sister event DistribuTECH Africa will once again provide comprehensive coverage of the power needs, resources and issues facing the electricity generation industries across sub-Saharan Africa. With POWER-GEN Africa’s conference and exhibition focusing on all aspects of the conventional and renewable power generation industry and DistribuTECH Africa focusing on transmission and distribution sectors within sub-Saharan Africa, the event brings together the world’s leading power equipment suppliers along with companies developing power infrastructure in this dynamic region of the world.
As Africa’s power requirements expands in line with rapid growth and development throughout the continent, there continues to be a driving need for more widespread, reliable and sustainable electricity.
There is no better time than now to attend POWER-GEN Africa and be part of the Africa’s exciting market growth.
Over the course of 3 days, POWER-GEN Africa and co-located DistribuTECH Africa 2015 will feature:
- 40+ conference sessions as part of a multi-track conference programme
- 145+ eminent international speakers from around the world
- Hot topic presentations and panel discussions
- Guided technical tours
- 100+ leading exhibitors from the region and world-wide showcasing their latest technologies
- Informative training workshops
POWER-GEN Africa and co-located DistribuTECH Africa targets those who work in:
- Utility and private power sectors
- Commercial personnel from the equipment manufacturing and consulting fields.
- Professionals from utilities and energy intensive industries with responsibility for ensuring power supply
- Officials and ministers from the national and regional political spheres who are tasked with energy policy
What Makes Power-Gen Africa Special?
POWER-GEN Africa is already making a statement in the industry and is:
- Set to become sub-Saharan Africa’s premier and leading event dedicated to the power generation industry, focusing on the current and future trends, needs and resources within this region of the world
- An outstanding opportunity to reach and meet over 2,000 high-level industry professionals in one place at one time, allowing networking, business and sales opportunities with key industry buyers and influencers from around the globe
- Organized by PennWell, the worlds leading event organizer and publisher in the power industry. The experience and knowledge that PennWell commands will ensure that POWER-GEN Africa continues to grow and become the regions premier industry event
POWER-GEN Africa and co-located DistribuTECH Africa provide the ideal opportunity for you to:
- Upgrade your company’s infrastructure to compete with your competitors
- Improve staff skills and resources with training and development
- Expand your company’s expertise with new equipment and project developments
- Deploy new technology to improve business performance
- Attract investors to advance market presence