This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
December 1 & 2, 2015 - Hamburg, Germany
Europe’s best attended meeting point dedicated to the Offshore Wind Construction industry in Europe – an interactive experience that will guide, improve & complete your strategy for the next wave of construction projects.
The Offshore Wind Construction & Installation Summit is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the offshore wind C&I industry – it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
- Case Studies & Lessons Learned: Hear project developers and contractors discuss how their design and installation choices and strategies impacted project delivery requirements and what they will do differently for the future
- Latest Tech Innovations: Gain insight on the technology being developed and tested that has either sped up construction or reduced CAPEX
- Safe Cable Lay and Installation: Explore new technologies and strategies for cabling to reduce the chance of cable failure when the project is operational
- Contractual Structures: Explore the trends in contractual structures adopted for the procurement of offshore wind farms and the associated risks and considerations for your next projects
- Foundations and Supply Chain for Next Generation Projects: See how foundation designs will impact installation methodologies and discuss how the industry can prepare for new depths and as turbines grow
- Planning for O&M: Get insight into the common O&M issues and develop strategies to reduce OPEX in the design and build phase
Why you can’t afford to miss out:
- Be empowered with solutions -we’re told to come with solutions not problems – so it makes perfect sense to speak with the specialists that can help in our exhibition hall and understand the specialised solutions available to your construction challenges
- Tailor the agenda to your specific needs – with 20+ sessions and 30+ industry experts coverring Latest Lessons Learned, Foundation Installation, Logistics, Vessel Capacity, Cable Installation, Cost Reduction, Risk Management & Planning for O&M -you’re guaranteed to leave feeling empowered and able to take the next steps to drive your business strategy forwards
- Strengthen your business network within the offshore wind community – with 20+ hours of networking that is designed to ensure you get face-to-face time with the industry’s decision makers – we have pulled out all the stops this year to ensure that you don’t just connect on a business level, but you connect on a social level, as we we all know this is where it really counts
- Get a handle on where the European construction market is now – What new projects are in the pipeline? Which new markets are showing potential for growth? With 200+ key industry leaders under one roof, these are the answers you’ll walk away with
Learn more with Offshore Energy Structures: For Wind Power, Wave Energy and Hybrid Marine Platforms from Amazon.