ICCE2016 committee cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the area of clean & renewable energy to submit their abstract and attend the ICCE2016. ICCE 2016 provides a platform for researchers and scientists to share their research work while the participants from industry can promote their products . This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from universities and institutes to interact with the their colleagues.
The International Conference & Exhibition on Clean Energy takes place in Montreal, Canada. Montreal is the first North American city to have been designated UNESCO City of Design by the Global Alliance for Cultural Diversity in 2006 . ICCE 2016 is an opportunity to network with some of the world’s leading scientists, and to experience the vibrant culture and to explore the natural wonders and beauty of Montreal.
The meeting will cover major themes such as the fundamental knowledge about the clean energy processes, materials and production, state of matter, advanced energy generation and the impact of clean energy on environment. Specific topics to be discussed will include but not limited to:
- Biomass/Biofuel energy,materials and technologies
- Hydro energy, materials and technologies
- Wind energy resources and technologies
- Solar cells energy, materials and technologies
- Fuel cells materials and hydrogen energy
- Battery materials and technologies
- Energy storage techniques
- Energy conversion modules
- Nanotechnology and energy
- Green buildings
- Energy process and system simulation, modelling and optimization
- Advanced power generation, transmission and automation
- Distributed energy systems
- Energy efficiency improvement
- Thermodynamic and energy optimization
- Energy education
- Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Economic aspects of energy
- Clean Energy Market and Finance
Learn more with Renewable Energy Finance: Powering the Future from Amazon.