Hybrid Energy Innovations 2015 gives you the big picture on the dramatic transformation sweeping the energy industry.
Due to a need for more comprehensive coverage of the growing field of hybrid energy, Zackin Publications Inc. has launched Hybrid Energy Innovations 2015, a conference that will provide a broad perspective on hybrid energy and an ideal networking forum for practitioners in the field.
The event, which will be held April 8th and 9th at the Digital Sandbox Network Center in downtown New York, underscores the principle that combining diverse renewable and fossil fuel energy resources offers many positive benefits, especially greater cost-effectiveness. It will highlight the broader impact hybrid energy has had and discuss a wide array of hybrid energy topics, including hybrid solar/wind energy; hybrid forms combining solar and/or wind with natural gas or diesel; hybrid forms combining solar, wind and/or hydro with energy storage; solar charging for electric vehicles; and hybrid wind/wave energy.
Historically, different segments of the energy market have been warring with each other, and a silo and zero-sum mentality have been pervasive in the industry. Now, a better and more compelling energy model has started to gain favor – hybrid energy, which offers greater benefits by blending together the attributes of many diverse renewable energy sources and fossil fuels, as well as combining energy storage. Essentially, hybrid energy affords a flexibility and versatility in energy production and distribution that is truly needed to propel the industry forward. Hybrid energy is changing the energy equation.
Experts from such organizations as the Battelle Institute, SMA America, Sgurr Energy, Green Mountain Power, TDX Power, Navigant Consulting, Ideal Power, Princeton Power, KeyBank, Sullivan and Worcester, HOMER Energy, Envision Solar, EOS Energy Storage, Car Charging Group, Eccosolution, Revolution Energy, MV Green Power,and Hornblower Cruises will highlight hybrid energy strategies and techniques that work best in particular environments and are dramatically reshaping the energy landscape. The event will draw on key data from leading-edge projects and tests in hybrid energy to provide a clearer picture of the evolution of and prospects for hybrid energy. Sessions at the event will examine the key financing, business, technological and policy innovations driving hybrid energy.
Hybrid Energy Innovations 2015 provides a unique platform for participants to:
- Gain special insights into the innovative tools, techniques and strategies that are revolutionizing the energy industry
- Learn more about successful and far-reaching examples of hybrid energy products, projects and technologies
- Network with a wide range of key players in hybrid energy
- Help shape the future of this dynamic market
- Roadmap and Reality Check for Hybrid Energy
- Solar/Wind Hybrid Energy – On the Fast Track
- From Foes to Partners: New Opportunities for Hybrid Energy Fusing Solar/Wind/Hydro with Natural Gas/Diesel
- Navigating Financing Channels for Hybrid Energy
- Energy Storage: Magic Elixir for Solar, Wind, and Renewable Energy Grids? Part 1- Spotlight on Solar Storage
- Energy Storage: Magic Elixir for Solar, Wind, and Renewable Energy Grids? Part 2- Expanding Grid-Level Storage Capabilities
- Next-Generation Inverters, Converters, and Controllers in Hybrid Energy
- Transforming Energy Efficiency in Mining through Hybrid Energy
- Solar Chargers and Charging Stations for Electric Vehicles: Powering Up the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
- Surveying the Hybrid Grid and Off-Grid Landscape: Small Off-Grid Systems, Larger Island Grids, and Grid-Connected Microgrids
- Hybrid Energy On the Horizon
- Innovation Strategies and Techniques for Hybrid Tidal/Wave/Wind Power
- Building a Better Infrastructure for Hybrid Energy
Association sponsors of the event include ACORE and Future Energy.
Because of its scope, Hybrid Energy innovations 2015 is geared to a wide audience involved in and/or interested in hybrid energy, including renewable energy project developers, energy technology developers, oil and gas producers and distributors, utilities, government organizations, construction companies, mining companies, auto companies, educational organizations, and software companies.
Zackin Publications has been at the forefront of reporting on new developments in hybrid energy through its renewable energy publications, including Solar Industry, North American Windpower, and Renew Grid. The company will publish a special supplement on hybrid energy paired with the March 2015 issues of Solar Industry and North American Windpower to complement Hybrid Energy Innovations 2015.
Learn more with Use, Operation and Maintenance of Renewable Energy Systems: Experiences and Future Approaches from Amazon.