This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
December 1 & 2, 2015 - Istanbul, Turkey
Capitalise on new opportunities around the world!
The GeoPower & Heat Summit is the most commercial event in the geothermal industry with more senior international and regional developers. It is a platform to build new partnerships, explore strategic solutions to the universal challenges of development and identify new opportunities around the world.
New in 2015
- Insight into developing markets to capitalise on opportunities
- Strategically critical topics to contribute to the greatest challenges in the industry
- Facilitated networking sessions to enable partnership building
- A new geothermal heat stream for insight into this fast growing sector
- More senior developers and industry experts to benchmark new strategies and explore new solutions
Energy Insight is proud to be an official media partner for this event.
Register with promo code EIGEO15 and receive a 10% discount off the normal conference price, compliments of Energy Insight!
Hear from 40+ industry speakers discussing important industry challenges such as due diligence and securing finance, including:
- Pierre Audinet, Clean Energy Program Team Leader, The World Bank
- Hakan Berooglu, President, Gurmen Group (Maspo Energy)
- Tom Harding- Newman, Energy Expert, IFC
- Martin Schubert, Senior Project Manager, KFW
- Adonai Herrera-Martínez, Senior Manager, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Damien Térouanne, CEO, Cofely Reseaux
- Peter Ballinger, OPIC Director, U.S.-African Clean Energy Development and Finance Center, OPIC Africa
- Ozan Atalay, Head of Geothermal group, BM Holdings
Build new partnerships, identify new opportunities and explore strategic solutions to challenges during over 13 hours of networking sessions!
- Use the Networking Tool to discover whose attending and pre-organise business meeting to make the best use of your time
- Attend the Fireside Chat, to informally chat about the Turkish Geothermal environment
- Join the Speed Networking Session to make new business connections through exchanging business cards
- Structured 1-2-1 Meeting Sessions designed to provide time to converse with new contacts and cement existing business relationship
- Connect with peers at interactive Finance Sessions to discuss one of most important issues of the industry
- Extended Coffee Breaks to catch up with new and established contacts
- Visit the Turkish Coffee Corner to make spontaneous new contacts
- Reflect on the day with colleagues at our Networking Drinks Reception
- Enjoy our exclusive VIP Dinner and really get to know whose doing what in the industry
Learn more with Geothermal Engineering: Fundamentals and Applications from Amazon.