Capitalise on new opportunities around the world!
The GeoPower & Heat Summit is the most commercial event in the geothermal industry with more senior international and regional developers. It is a platform to build new partnerships, explore strategic solutions to the universal challenges of development and identify new opportunities around the world.
New in 2015
- Insight into developing markets to capitalise on opportunities
- Strategically critical topics to contribute to the greatest challenges in the industry
- Facilitated networking sessions to enable partnership building
- A new geothermal heat stream for insight into this fast growing sector
- More senior developers and industry experts to benchmark new strategies and explore new solutions
Register with promo code EIGEO15 and receive a 10% discount off the normal conference price, compliments of Energy Insight!
Hear from 40+ industry speakers discussing important industry challenges such as due diligence and securing finance, including:
- Pierre Audinet, Clean Energy Program Team Leader, The World Bank
- Hakan Berooglu, President, Gurmen Group (Maspo Energy)
- Tom Harding- Newman, Energy Expert, IFC
- Martin Schubert, Senior Project Manager, KFW
- Adonai Herrera-Martínez, Senior Manager, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Damien Térouanne, CEO, Cofely Reseaux
- Peter Ballinger, OPIC Director, U.S.-African Clean Energy Development and Finance Center, OPIC Africa
- Ozan Atalay, Head of Geothermal group, BM Holdings
Build new partnerships, identify new opportunities and explore strategic solutions to challenges during over 13 hours of networking sessions!
- Use the Networking Tool to discover whose attending and pre-organise business meeting to make the best use of your time
- Attend the Fireside Chat, to informally chat about the Turkish Geothermal environment
- Join the Speed Networking Session to make new business connections through exchanging business cards
- Structured 1-2-1 Meeting Sessions designed to provide time to converse with new contacts and cement existing business relationship
- Connect with peers at interactive Finance Sessions to discuss one of most important issues of the industry
- Extended Coffee Breaks to catch up with new and established contacts
- Visit the Turkish Coffee Corner to make spontaneous new contacts
- Reflect on the day with colleagues at our Networking Drinks Reception
- Enjoy our exclusive VIP Dinner and really get to know whose doing what in the industry
Learn more with Geothermal Engineering: Fundamentals and Applications from Amazon.