This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
May 14 & 15, 2015 - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Canadian hydropower is learning lessons and building the future. Building on the success of our past Forums, this year’s event promises to be another excellent learning and networking opportunity.
Get updated on greenfield, rehabilitation, refurbishment, and expansion projects going on across the country. Learn how the industry is fostering aboriginal relationships and delivering environmental improvements while addressing the need for skilled labour. Discover how hydro developers are communicating the industry’s challenges and successes within our ever changing world. Distinguished speakers and thought leaders will share their insights while providing project and regulatory updates on the significant hydropower activity happening throughout Canada.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn how hydropower is progressing across Canada
- Network with hydropower developers, operators, builders, suppliers and experts from across Canada
- Keep current on the evolution of federal legislation and regulation related to hydropower
- Learn how the Canadian hydropower industry is perceived externally
- Celebrate achievements while exploring challenges and opportunities in the industry
Who Should Attend
- Canadian hydropower leaders from the fields of:
- regulatory approvals
- environmental protection
- stakeholder relations
- Federal government officials involved in hydropower development
- Canadian non-governmental and community representatives involved in the construction and operation of hydropower facilities
- Update on Expansion, Refurbishment and Greenfield Projects
- Meeting the Labour Demand
- Communicating the Current and Future Value of Hydropower
- Environmental Improvements & Research
- Regulatory Update
- Aboriginal Participation in Hydropower Development