The ICCE2015 organizing committee warmly invite you to attend the ICCE 2015 conference. ICCE 2015 takes place in Ottawa, Canada. Nestled on the banks of the majestic Ottawa, Rideau, and Gatineau Rivers, Ottawa is one of the most beautiful G8 capitals in the world. Ottawa is also rich in culture and heritage with its many national institutions, parklands, waterways, and historic architecture. It provides a spectacular environment for meeting and networking.
The objective of the conference is to explore the innovations and latest accomplishments in the areas of Clean Energy and to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, practitioners, policy makers, from all over the world to present advances in the clean energy technologies. .
The meeting will cover major themes such as the fundamental knowledge about the clean energy processes, materials and production, state of matter, advanced energy generation and the impact of clean energy on environment.
Specific topics to be discussed will include but not limited to:
- Biomass/Biofuel energy,materials and technologies
- Hydro energy, materials and technologies
- Wind energy resources and technologies
- Solar cells energy, materials and technologies
- Fuel cells materials and hydrogen energy
- Battery materials and technologies
- Energy storage techniques
- Energy conversion modules
- Nanotechnology and energy
- Green buildings
- Energy process and system simulation, modelling and optimization
- Advanced power generation, transmission and automation
- Distributed energy systems
- Energy efficiency improvement
- Thermodynamic and energy optimization
- Energy education
- Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Economic aspects of energy
- Clean Energy Market and Finance
- Overcoming Public Policy Obstacles to the Expansion of Clean Energy – Dr. Jon Bryan
- Assessment of Electric Vehicle Charging in Ottawa Power Distribution System – Dr. Xiaoyu Wang
- Beyond Fossil Fuels: Turning Renewable Resources into Consumer Products through Catalysis – Dr. Tom Baker
The 4th International Conference & Exhibition on Clean Energy is an opportunity to network with some of the world’s leading scientists, and to experience the vibrant culture and to explore the natural wonders of Ottawa.