ACI’s 5th annual European Algae Biomass Conference will once again bring together senior executives from industry and academia to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire algae value chain.
The conference will have a heavy focus on case study examples of latest technologies in operation in the global algae industry. Discuss the technical challenges faced when optimising the cultivation of algae. Study the current and future commercial markets for algae products and the challenges faced during the commercialisation process including the views from three different end markets.
During the afternoon of 21st April 2015 a limited number of conference attendees (spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis) will receive a unique opportunity to visit both LGem and AlgaPARC facilities.
- Roadmap to Commercialisation of Algal Bioproducts
- Recent Production Platforms for Algal Biomass
- Microalgae Harvesting & Processing
- Different Applications & Products from Algae: Nutricients, Animal Feed, Cosmetics, Pharma & Biochemicals
- Investment Activity in Microalgae Technology
- Project case studies: Biofuels from Algae
- R&D updates and expected innovations in algae technologies
- Algae as an Effective Tool in Waste Water Treatment
- Application of Algae in Carbon Capture
Who Will Attend
The 5th European Algae Biomass will welcome algae cultivation plant owners and operators, leading algae/biomass research institutes, technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing, plant engineers and constructors, algae end market users, biofuel producers, and green energy and biotech investors.