The World Energy and Environment Technology Ltd. is happy to announce the Global Conference on Energy and Sustainable Development, 2015. The Conference not only provides a venue for researchers from the Midland region, but also for world-wide researchers and specialists and those interested in learning about the energy and sustainable development. The conference will cover following topic but not limited to:
- Renewable energy resources
- Energy system analysis
- Energy planning
- Thermal power plants
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable heat systems
- Life cycle assessment, Environmental impact assessment and Eco-design
- Carbon capture and storage/sequestration
- Advanced sustainable energy conversion
- Biofuels and bio-refineries
- Hydrogen production technologies
- Waste to energy
- Recycling waste
- Heat and mass transfer modelling
- Energy Storage
- Energy efficient appliance
- Zero energy and smart buildings
- Sustainability methodologies and Sustainable development for innovation
- Energy and environmental policy
- Transport policy
- Water policy and management
- Agricultural policy and management.
All papers presented in the conference will be published in open source format to ensure maximum dissemination of research outputs from delegates. Only those manuscripts will be published in which one of the authors will register and attend the conference.
World Energy and Environment Technology Ltd. is a SME working in the area of clean energy technology and sustainable development. World Energy and Environment Technology Ltd. (WEENTECH) is research and energy training based company specialising in energy efficiency, renewable energy, built environment, sustainable development and clean energy innovations. At WEENTECH we provide innovative solutions to enhance energy competitiveness for creating sustainable built environment. A core team of motivated and skilled professionals at WEENTECH work in partnership with Associates from academia and industry to form multi-disciplinary teams to offer innovation, technical design, energy management, market assessment, policy advice and training services.
Learn more with Sustainable Development Projects: Integrating Design, Development, and Regulation from Amazon.