This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
July 7 & 8, 2015 - San Diego, California, USA
Energy Storage USA is the only event in the United States focused exclusively on the commercialization of storage, to help you bring your technology to market and win lucrative projects. This is your chance to network with utilities, legislators, financiers, developers and those at the cutting edge of technological development to define your future strategy.
At Energy Storage USA 2015 you will get valuable insight into:
- OPTIMIZING PROJECT ECONOMICS: Examine the risks and advantages of different technology variations and applications to increase performance and achieve the very best ROI
- UTILITY PROCUREMENT: Get key lessons learned from successful project bidders and develop a winning strategy to guarantee your share of future procurement rounds
- SECURING INVESTMENT: Hear from leading banks and venture capitalists to identify the risks associated with energy storage technologies and how future backing can be secured for your project
- POLICY SUPPORT: Get updated on the regulation that is promoting energy storage and hear how successfully deploying projects will impact future policy, financing and market growth
- MAXIMIZE YOUR ROI: Get the latest on the performance and costs of systems in the field to identify the cost reduction opportunities for your future project
At Energy Storage USA 2015 our expert speakers will help you propel your technology from demonstration to large-scale deployment, so you can position your solution as the most competitive in the market.
So far our confirmed C-level executives include:
- Peter Davidson, Executive Director of the Loan Programs Office (LPO), U.S. Department of Energy
- Ken Alston, Special Advisor for Finance, Office of the Secretary of Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Robert H. Edwards, Jr., Partner and Co-Team Leader of the Energy, Project Finance and Technology Team, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- Rosalie Roth, Energy Contracts, Southern California Edison
- Paul Delaney, Senior Engineer, Southern California Edison
- Lincoln Bleveans, Power Resources Manager, Burbank Water & Power
- Jacob McKee, Head – PV Engineering, E.ON
- Sandra Donzella, Regional Director, Export – Import Bank of the United States
- Faisal El Azzouzi, Director – Advanced Energy Solutions, SunEdison
- Roger Lin, Director – Marketing, NEC
- Frederick Redell, General Manager, Abengoa Solar
- Suzanne Escudier, Application Director – Renewable Energy & Energy Storage, S&C Electric Company
Meet leading financiers, developers and utilities that are critical to your business over 2 networking packed days!
As the US market picks up speed billions of dollars will be invested. Therefore, Energy Storage USA will provide you with a platform to build relationships with key financiers, utilities and strategic investors that are vital to your business growth. This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire energy storage value chain with extended networking breaks. Download the brochure here to keep updated with the latest attendee list for the event
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room, and take your time to have key conversations that will help you achieve your business objectives
- Kick start your networking with 1 months access to the Energy Storage USA online networking centre, so you can fill your conference diary before you arrive in San Diego
Learn how to successfully commercialize your technology and prove your bankability in the U.S. market in 2015.
Day One will feature our exclusive keynote sessions that include policy makers, utilities, financiers and manufacturers at the forefront of the energy storage industry to deliver their insights on how to prove the value of your technology within the US energy mix.
These keynote presentations will provide your roadmap to secure your place in the US project pipeline for years to come, including:
- Hear from leading policy makers to get insight into the policies supporting commercialization, to see how you can best work with state and federal bodies to ensure expectations are met
- Get the all-important utility perspective to understand their business drivers for energy storage and how you can be part of their procurement plans for years to come
Day Two of the conference will focus on how you can develop a robust commercialization roadmap so you can lead the charge towards large-scale deployment. You will hear insight from key players in the energy storage industry, solar and wind developers and those at the forefront of R&D. Key takeaways include:
- Be a part of a series of detailed industry debates to discuss if the cost curve and performance projections match realities
- Get insight into how to reduce costs through proven system design and testing methods, with experts at the forefront of technology deployment