Analysing business models for successful developments in energy storage.
The conference will bring together key industry stakeholders to address the current challenges of the energy storage market and discuss the latest developments.
The two day event will give you insights on business cases, regulatory environment, financial aspects and technological advancements for the energy storage industry. The Energy Storage 2016 Conference will allow you to learn and understand successful case studies, as well as explore the latest R&D projects. Join us in Paris to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
Join us in Paris to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Overview of current energy storage industry
- Storage roadmap 2025: future predictions for next 10 years
- Optimisation of EES performance and overcoming barriers
- Operational experience concerning energy storage solutions
- Financing of energy storage projects
- Case studies of new energy storage projects in Europe and worldwide
- Policies & regulatory framework
- The cost and trends of latest technology advancements
- Non electro-chemical energy storage
- Michael Salomon, CEO, Clean Horizon
- Marianne Boust, Principal Analyst for Energy Storage, IHS
- Haike Van De Vegte, Senior Specialist, DNV GL
- Cristian Jecu, Network Testing and Simulation Research Engineer, EDF
- Christian Metzger, Referent Energy Systems & Storage, RWE
- Gabriella Nemeth, Energy Directorate, Electric Energy Department, CNMC
- Santiago Galbete, Leader Grid Generation Department, Acciona
- Jos Blom, Consultant Strategy & Innovation, Alliander
- Denis Thomas, Business Development Manager, Hydrogenics
- Jeremy Harrison, Technical Head Distributed Energy, E.ON
- Sergio Ugarte, Managing Director, SQ Consult
- Holger Wiechmann, Senior Manager, EnBW
- Steve Corwell, Vice President, AES
- Jillis Raadschelders, Vice President, EASE
- Gareth Brett, CEO, Highview Power
- Yulong Ding, Director Of Cryogenic Energy Storage, University of Birmingham
Exclusive Site Visit
EDF’s Concept Grid Lab – During the afternoon of Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016 a limited number of conference attendees will have the opportunity to visit the EDF’s Concept Grid, located on EDF’s research site at Les Renardières, south of Paris (Seine-et-Marne region), a real distribution network that is designed to support, test, and anticipate the development of electrical systems towards smarter grids. (There is no extra charge to attend the site visit. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.)
To get a full brochure or to register with 15% discount, please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)20 3141 0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Venue and Accommodation Information
ACI is looking forward to meeting you at Energy Storage 2016. We take pride in ensuring that you enjoy our conference and find value in taking part.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Rue de la Chapelle, 77990 Le Mesnil Amelot, France
Phone: +33 1 6003 6300
Learn more with Energy Storage: Fundamentals, Materials and Applications from Amazon.