Infocast’s Distributed Solar Summit 2015 is the primary business hub for distributed solar development, finance and investment. The event will bring together solar project developers, integrators, investors, lenders, panel suppliers, utilities, regulators, contractors, installers, and other industry players to explore the impacts of the latest financial innovations, which sales channel strategies and business models will lead to success, and ultimately how to help move the distributed solar sector forward nationwide. The Summit has developed into a major networking event for the entire distributed solar community—where people connect, build relationships and get valuable new insights into the distributed solar markets and strategies for financing distributed solar projects.
Get the latest details on:
- The State of the Distributed Solar Industry and the Road Ahead
- ITC Step Down – What will be the impact on tax equity investors and developers in 2016 and beyond?
- Debt Market Outlook 2016
- Residential and Commercial PACE for Distributed Solar
- Driving Growth in Distributed Solar for Commercial and Industrial Markets
- Yieldcos and their impact on the industry?
- The Future of Solar + Storage Business Models
- International Perspectives: Hot Emerging Markets from Around the Globe