ACI’s Clean Energy Finance Europe 2016 conference will address the changeable uncertainty within an established sector which continues to grow, offering a diverse range of investment options. In the last few years investors have shuffled their portfolios to be less carbon concentrated and more focused on clean energy investment opportunities. An increasing number of investors are in pursuit of re-balancing their portfolios to align with the trend towards a less carbon intensive economy.
Unconventional energy production continues to reform market forecasts and new production boundaries are emerging. Recent years have also witnessed disruptive events with consequences for energy policies and prices. This conference determines the extent of new energy realities, exploring production, demand, policy, and technology undercurrents reshaping European energy markets.
Additionally, the conference will follow up existing and potential financing options across Europe in clean energy technologies in the movement towards a re-regulated and subsidy free world. The two day conference will consist of a series of informative presentations followed by an interactive Q&A session. There will also be a panel discussion which will give deep insight on the views shared from different aspects of the investment field.
- Economic outlook on the key issues facing the markets and approaches taken for the future
- Exploring investable technologies from leading markets in renewable fields
- Uncovering the latest technical advancements and commercial investment opportunities in tidal energy
- In depth market analysis of energy storage and the integrated grid including batteries, and hydrogen technology
- Latest European policy updates impacting investment decisions
- Developments and prospective on the re-regulated future.
- Find out what the CFD auction design and applications scheme means for investors and future contracting
- Assessing innovative financing options for renewables in Europe
- Addressing responses to the dynamic market, and implications for investors, policy makers, and businesses.
Who Will Attend?
The conference invites investors across various markets interested in meeting potential partners and gaining knowledge on the latest advancements to aid growth in markets.
- Private equity investors
- Commercial banks
- Merchant Banks
- Venture Capital funds
- Infrastructure Funds
- Project Developers
- Development Banks
- Private funds & insurance companies
- Senior Economists
- Technical energy experts
For more information and to receive a 10% discount on registration, please contact:
48 61 646 7022
Learn more with Renewable Energy Finance: Powering the Future from Amazon.