This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
October 19 to 21, 2015 - Miami, Florida, USA
CREF 2014 was a sell-out event with more than 450 delegates attending from over 40 countries. Governments and utilities from 21 Caribbean countries were represented. The high turnout speaks to CREF’s track-record as the leading meeting-place for the regional energy market, and also to the extent of the opportunity to develop renewables across the Caribbean. Where once the focus was on the enabling environment, now attention is sharply focused on commercialization and implementation. If ever there was a time to engage in the Caribbean renewables market, it is now.
Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum 2015 will be a three day event, the largest in the region, exploring renewable energy investment opportunities across the Caribbean. Highlights:
- A single place to meet the key stakeholders driving the development of renewables in the Caribbean: government officials, utilities, regulators, multilaterals, developers, providers of capital and technology
- Optional Caribbean Utility 2.0 Workshop. A highly granular half day workshop dedicated to the implications of high renewable penetrations on island utilities
- Country Spotlights on: Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, St. Lucia
- Substantial Exhibition. The largest collection of vendors and suppliers to the energy market under one roof on the annual calendar
- Dedicated CREF Private Social Network Platform. Platform includes a bespoke one-on-one meeting maker. Begin networking long before you arrive at CREF. Map out a full schedule of meetings with potential partners and clients
- High Renewable Penetration Scenarios: Challenges & Opportunities for Island Utilities
- Utility Leaders: The Changing Face of Integrated Resource Planning
- Cuba: New Frontier for Renewable Investment?
- Dominican Republic Energy Leaders: Investment in Renewables and Long-term National Security
- Caribbean Renewables: The Private Equity Perspective
- Grid Integration at the Limit – New Frontiers for Caribbean Utilities
- Accelerating Private Sector Investment in Renewables
- Jamaica – From RFP & PPA to Financing & Build
- Creating a Roadmap to Clean Transportation in the Caribbean
- Commercial & Industrial: The Next Wave of Renewable Investment
- Clean Energy & the U.S. Utility: Approaches & Applications for the Caribbean
- Geothermal: Life After Guadeloupe – Dominica, Nevis & St. Lucia
- Why Ocean?
- Smart Grids
- Energy Storage – Beyond Theory: Implementation
- Saint Lucia: An Integrated Approach to Energy Transition Planning
- Mapping International and Regional Collaboration on Energy Security: The New Paradigm
- Haiti: Energy Access, Security & Investment