This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
June 30 to July 3, 2016 - Goyang-si, South Korea
Bioenergy has a significant impact on societies throughout the world in the past and continues to do so today. Bioenergy 2016 will showcase the bioenergy research in a global context and will bring together world-class researchers in bioenergy, including academia, policy makers, industrialists and other related stakeholders. It will include high profile plenary keynote speakers, subject-specific break-out sessions, workshops and poster presentations.
Join us in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea for BIT’s 6th Annual World Congress of Bioenergy. Over the three days of the conference, there will be many opportunities to learn more about the industry in Asia as well as the latest global trends in fibre supply, sustainability, products, technology, policies and other drivers of the future bioeconomy.
- Strategy, Incentive Policy, Regulation, Financing, and Market Trend for Bioenergy
- What Can Global Alliance Do for Reliable Bioenergy?
- Wisdom Asia 3.0 in Mining Bioenergy
- Bid for Biopower from North America
- Oceania Bio Fueling in Action
- Africa Moving toward Bioenergy Economy
- Fueling BioTorch along the Silk Road
- Bioenergy Life Cycle Emissions and Sustainability
- Win-win Situation of Global Bioenergy Trade
- Global Biomass Resources, Policies, Regulations, Standard, and Sustainability
- Latest Development and Applications of Biomass in South Korea
- New Development in Herbaceous Energy Crops/Plants
- Novel Practical Lignocellulos Ethanol Production from Agriculture Crop Residues
- Advances in Biomass from Forestry Residues, Wood, Paper Processing Residues
- New Development of Wastes as Biomass
- Pellets and Densified Biomass
- Biomass Torrefaction Technologies
- Best Practice on Biomass Feedstock Operation
- Innovative Biotechnology for Drop-in biofuels
- Bioenergy Big Data Mining for tter Solutions
- Smart Crop Breeding Biotech and Precise Farming
- Discovery of Super Micros for Biofuel Processing
- Algae Economy and Green Growth
- Breaking Algal Biology Research for Biofuel
- Advanced Algal Systems Ecology
- New Tools for Algal Characterization and Manipulation
- Novel Algae Bioethanol and Biodiesel
- Algae Biomethane and Hydrogen Production
- Innovative Conversion Technology for Algal Biofuel and Value-added Bioproducts
- Next Generation Non-Food Bioalcohols.
- Advanced Biorefinery of Liquid Biofuels &Biochemicals
- New Directions on Biomethane and Land-filled Gases
- Breakthroughs in Biohydrogen Generation
- New Generation Biodiesel
- Biofuel Equipment Design and Production
- Clean “Bio-coal”
- Bioenergy and Green Growth toward Post-Carbon Society
- Bioenergy & Agricultural Land Use
- Socioeconomic and Environmental Impact of Bioenergy
- Innovation-Driven Bioenergy Boosting Forest Bio-economy Development
The conference will attract delegates working across the bioenergy sector from academia, governmentand industry with expertise in biological, natural and physical sciences, engineering, mathematics, environmental, social, economic and policy disciplines. It will provide an opportunity to network with a wide range of bioenergy related disciplines and establish future research collaborations.
Learn more about bioenerg with Efficiency of Biomass Energy: An Exergy Approach to Biofuels, Power, and Biorefineries from Amazon.