This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
March 26, 2015 - Toronto, Canada
Now in its 6th year, the Ontario FIT and Renewable Energy Forum will deliver essential updates on the new Large Renewable Procurement (LRP) targeting 300MW for wind, 140MW for solar, 75MW for waterpower, and 50MW for bioenergy and the next round of FIT projects. For the first time following the anticipated merger of the province’s system operator and power authority, the Forum will offer unparalleled access to all the decision-makers leading Ontario’s renewables programs under the new IESO. It will also provide networking sessions with key stakeholders essential to project success including community, municipal, and First Nations leaders.
5 Key Reasons to Attend
- Essential & Timely Updates On The RFP & FIT – Timelines, connection capacity, applications, and priority points for large-scale and FIT projects
- Unparalleled Networking With Key Decision-Makers – Meet the Ministerial and IESO contacts heading renewables and contract management
- Over 40+ Senior Renewables Experts – Including leading project developers, manufacturers, suppliers, debt and equity investors
- Meet Municipal, Community, And First Nations Leaders – Network with the key stakeholders who are essential to project success in Ontario
- Get Insight On Growth And Finance Strategies – Achieving the lowest cost of capital for RPF projects and options for refinancing current projects
- The Changing Landscape of Ontario’s Local Distribution Companies
- The Role of Renewables in the Development of Ontario’s Energy Landscape
- Renewable Energy Procurement & Management under the new IESO
- Large-Scale Renewables: Current And Future RFPS In Ontario
- The RFP Process and Future Business in Ontario
- LRP & FIT Progress Report And Next Steps
- Q&A With Ontario’s Key Policy And Program Decision-Makers
- Building Project Support With Aboriginal And Community Groups
- Success Strategies for Engaging New Project Partners
- Navigating The RFP – What Developers Need To Know
- Financing, Re-Financing And Strategies For Lowering Capital Costs
- Project Finance and Growth Strategies for Ontario Developers
- Ontario Supply Chain Status And Future Development
- Market Outlook and New Opportunities for Domestic Manufacturers
- Mayors Roundtable: Are Renewables A Fit For This Municipality?
- Municipal Roundtable: The Challenges and Opportunities for Renewables
- Cansia’s Game Changer Awards
Canadian Clean Energy Conferences is an Ottawa based B2B events company specializing in creating opportunities for renewable energy project development.