The first International Conference on Clean Energy for the World’s Electricity Grids (CEWEG-2017) encourages a large network of researchers and other partners to present innovative technologies and engineering developments whose goal is to make the costs of renewable clean electricity generation competitive with traditional sources of energy. Through collaborations and through partnerships, working with national laboratories and innovative start-ups, it is within our grasp today to produce electricity from CEWEG sources, and to build cornerstones in the field of science and technology to provide much-needed electricity to both the developed and especially the developing world.
CEWEG sources for electricity grids include fusion energy, solar farms, water, wind farms, and geothermal energy resources, as well as newer clean nuclear fission systems. Many companies are developing, manufacturing, and installing cutting-edge, high-tech, renewable energy systems. Further expansion of renewable electricity sources will continue as advanced technologies are developed, and existing technologies achieve lower costs and higher performance as these technologies mature.
Scientific sessions will include:
- Fusion Energy
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Hydro Energy
- 4G Nuclear
- Nuclear Fission
Top reasons to attend:
- Exposure to cutting-edge ideas in a growing field with both technological and economic promise
- Present your research on a global stage
- Gain new ideas, tools, and tactics
- Meet experts and influencers face-to-face
- Seize networking opportunities
- Showcase your company’s technologies
- Question the current economic and consumption models
- Critically examine local cultural practices
- Adopt considerations of sustainability
- Underline social responsibility both locally and globally
- Gain exposure to computational, experimental and modeling approaches
United Scientific Group (USG) is an expert-driven initiative with a vision to:
- Identify and bridge gaps in knowledge by creating and implementing new scientific and technology-specific platforms, forums and products to discuss bottleneck issues and incorporate recent research advances.
- Publish and promulgate innovative research findings with an ethical and stringent review process to make a step-change in the fields of science and technology.
- Partner business and science for the translation of scientific discoveries and innovative ideas into implementable solutions and products which benefit mankind. The USG team is committed to work together to create a network which delivers the best scientific solutions and contributes top services to the scientific community.