CIREC WEEK will bring together over 600 senior level attendees, all with the aim of driving the marketplace forward, and has been design to provide the best insights into coping with an evolving market, while offering the knowledge and a platform to build business relationships and make effective commercial decisions for future project development.
Join over 600 senior level attendees from across the entire Chilean renewable energy spectrum. Hear from 120 expert speakers as they share knowledge and case studies to help you drive your business forward. Find out about the impact the latest technologies and solutions have had on your competitors’ businesses before committing.
With over 30 sponsors and exhibitors attending CIREC WEEK, the expo floor will be the perfect place to meet with and have discussions with suppliers with the potential to drive your business forward. 96% of attendees met the suppliers they were looking to meet in 2015!
CIREC WEEK sessions have been created with input from Chile’s seniorrenewables experts, associations and partners to deliver the best content:
- Identify and capitalize on new market opportunities
- Clearly understand direction industry is taking and use to inform business strategy
- Learn about new potential investments and how to ensure project bankability
- Determine any upcoming regulatory changes
- Benchmark with your peers – what are they doing/what have they done to address the challenges you face
- Meet new potential partners from across the value chain
Over 30 hours of new facilitated networking features:
- 1-2-1 partnering application and meeting zone – Book meetings in advance and coordinate business onsite with the 1-2-1 meeting application
- Glamorous CIREC AWARDS – celebrate the pioneering work that has supported the growth of the industry
- Speed networking and roundtable sessions
Hear about the impact the latest technologies and solutions have had on your competitors’ businesses before committing.
Not only is CIREC WEEK the best place to catch up with your contacts, this year’s congress will also offer you the chance to expand your network and meet new mining companies, national developers, southern conebusinesses and international companies operating in the market. This is the annual meeting place for senior level decision makers. Meet over 500 senior level contacts, forge new partnerships and discover new ideas.
- Chile’s renewable energy market is evolving.
- In 2016 alone the country is expecting to install 1.4 GW of solar and 409 MW of wind power.
- As the race continues to develop Chile’s transmission capacity, CIREC WEEK will identify key strategies to adapt to the changes taking place in one of Latin America’s most advanced renewable energy marketplaces.
Check out this insightful report from the US Government entitled “Incorporating Renewables into the Electric Grid: Expanding Opportunities for Smart Markets and Energy Storage.” The report, published in June this year, discusses the technical and economic considerations in renewable integration, the costs involved, and the expanding opportunities for these emerging technologies.