Big 5 Solar is dedicated to driving a solar powered world and building the solar community of tomorrow. The event is co-located with The Big 5, the largest construction show in the Middle East at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Listen, learn, and interact at The Big 5 Solar, an ideal platform to meet dedicated suppliers, get inspired at the Global Leader’s Solar Summit and stay up to date with the latest updates in the solar industry. GCC countries aim to reach 10% of power production from renewable energy sources by 2020 presenting massive opportunities in the industry.
The Global Solar Leaders’ Summit
The Global Solar Leaders’ Summit, to be held November 27th, is a unique opportunity to learn directly from industry leaders, gain insight into developments within the solar market and stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends. This year, the conference will be highlighting the global vision on renewable energy. Once again, GSLS will offer lively debates, clear business-relevant focus groups and very high degree of interaction.
If you are in the solar and construction industry, The Global Solar Leaders’ Summit is a must-attend event.
Under the theme “Driving a solar powered world”, the popular Big 5 Solar Talks are a meeting point for community thought leaders to educate, inform and update the latest transformations in the Solar Market. These free to attend Talks will enrich attendees with real case studies, new technologies, innovations, finance models, and latest trends. The talks are held with the aim to initiate positive change for better communities through solar power and build a sustainable future for the generations to come.
A series of high level free-to-attend CPD certified workshops bringing together industry pioneers in the solar industry to speak on the latest industry trends, challenges and solutions empowering a positive change and transformation of the renewable energy sector with a focus on solar. These high quality speakers will lead knowledge driven sessions through powerful keynotes.
- All you need to know about VAT for the solar industry
- How energy storage can be vital and a potential game changer for solar energy?
- Getting the best form PV in the Middle East: The role of utilities and the question of long-term PV reliability in harsh environments
- Where solar and construction meet: Building integrated PV (BIPV) and energy efficient building design
- Overcoming common challenges in solar rooftop installation
- Exploring the potential for solar desalination in Middle East
- Significance and overview of the technology used in Solar/PV inverters
- Initiatives to support Dubai clean energy plan 2050 – case study of HH Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar park
- Tools and techniques for commissioning and maintenance of PV systems
- The role of SME’s in driving the solar industry in the MENA region
- Spotlight on ‘CSP’: What are the implications of the low bid prices for the region and beyond?
- Achieving energy independence with off-grid, battery based solar energy systems