ASEAN’s Largest Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Environmental Technology Exhibition
ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week – ASEAN’s largest and most comprehensive renewable energy, environmental & energy efficiency exhibition, will consist of: Entech Pollutec Asia, Renewable Energy Asia, and Energy Efficiency Expo.
The ASEAN region presents huge opportunities for the use of Renewable Energy and member states are increasingly focusing on Renewable programs in order to reduce their dependence on fossil fuels. Renewable Energy systems and fuels help ensure a more sustainable and environmentally friendly power supply. They are also far more economical. Today, countries are doing their best to come up with individual renewable energy policies. For example,
- Thailand is currently promoting Renewable Energy as a national agenda supported by a Master Plan called “Alternative Energy Development Plan (2012-2021).” The goal is to increase the share of renewable energy to 25% of the country’s energy demand by the year 2021.
- In Laos the government is embarked on developing Biomass, Biofuel and Wind Energy with the goal of achieving 30 percent of national energy consumption from Renewable sources by 2025.
- The Philippines has developed the Philippine Energy Plan 2007-2014 which emphasizes self-sufficiency for energy independence. The Plan increases the use of Renewable energy and alternative fuels for a much cleaner environment.
- The Malaysian Government has backed the launch of the Small Renewable Energy Power Program (SREP) which is among numerous steps being taken by the government to encourage the use of Re for clean power generation.
The event will showcase cutting-edge machinery, equipment and technology – including the latest wind and solar power systems. Also featured will be systems designed around thermal, hydro-power, bio-mass, and other revolutionary green technologies. The event is expected to host the world’s top ten solar rooftop manufacturers – testimony to the show’s importance.
ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week 2016 will feature …
- A business platform to introduce and showcase technologies and equipment in the renewable energy, environmental, and energy-efficiency areas.
- Exhibits by more than 1,500 brands from 30 countries – an international showcase of products and systems.
- Large International Pavilions, including Germany, Singapore, Japan, China, Taiwan, and more.
- International conferences, seminars, and presentations given by leading experts, academics, researchers, and policy makers from around the world.
- Attendance by over 25,000 from 38 countries
- Co-located with BOILEX / PUMPS & VALVES ASIA 2016 – the region’s leading exhibition specializing in Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pumps, Valves Technology
UBM Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.