Exploring Argentina´S Renewable Energy Spectrum.
AIREC 2016 is designed to help you unlock the future potential of Argentina’s exciting and fast-moving renewable energy sector.
This high quality program and networking schedule facilitates in-depth discussion and senior level meetings between international experts, investors, technology companies and Argentinian renewable energy leaders.
Whether you’re exploring new opportunities or operating in Argentina already – AIREC 2016 is your one must-attend congress – helping you to develop winning strategies and the right relationships to drive forward the success of your future projects.
Make sure you capitalise on the country’s ambitious growth targets – 8% of electricity from renewable sources by 2017 and 20% by 2025!
- Develop and refine your strategy as you hear from industry leaders on the latest market and regulatory updates during this exciting time of transformation for Argentina
- Discover the best project opportunities across the wind, solar and bioenergy sectors
- Make connections across the entire value chain that will help drive your strategy forward
- Meet with international and domestic industry decision makers and stakeholders
- Explore private and public financing options emerging in Argentina
- Develop effective risk mitigation strategies by understanding how the macro-economic climate is evolving
- Navigate the interconnecting licensing, permitting and regulatory frameworks
Airec 2016 will deliver 3 days of insightful content.
Wednesday 21 September – Morning Masterclass: Contract Negotiation & Legal. Afternoon Interactive Workshop: Understanding & Structuring Financing Projects.
Thursday 22 September – Dedicated and focused sessions giving you the latest policy and regulatory updates, in-depth spotlight on new and emerging financing options, in-depth forecasting and market mapping of Argentina’s renewable energy opportunity through case studies, interactive sessions and panel debates.
Friday 23 September – Technology focussed sessions providing fresh insights from international project showcases as well as understanding the exciting opportunities emerging in solar, wind and biomass in Argentina.
Who You Will Meet
- International and Argentinian Developers & Owner Operators
- Argentinian Landowners / Entrepreneurs
- Commercial & Industrial Offtakers / High Energy Users
- International & Regional Wind, Solar, Bioenergy Equipment Manufacturers
- EPC Contractors
- Investors & Financiers
- Energy Solution Providers