May 25 & 26, 2017 - Bangkok, Thailand
The International Conference series on Alternative Energy in Developing Countries and Emerging Economies (AEDCEE) was successfully inaugurated in 2011 with a mutual agreement between Thaksin University (TSU), Thailand and Université de Moncton, Canada. Held in 2011, 2013 and 2015, the fourth edition AEDCEE Conference will be held May 25th and 26th, 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand.
With an international participation, the objectives of the Conference are to provide a general forum for enhancing interdisciplinary interactions, dialogue, and collaborations among students, researchers, faculty members and practitioners from industry and government representatives, while providing a networking opportunity to people working on the development and integration of alternative energy in developing countries and emerging economies.
The participants will have the opportunity to present and exchange on their research, development and innovation work and knowledge.
The outcome of this conference will be a contribution to the sustainable development of nations through science, technology, innovation and public policies.
- Bio-Energy: Biomass, Bio-Fuel, Biogas, Utilization and Conversion Technology
- Hydro, Wave, and Tide: Resource and Conversion Technology
- Solar Energy: Resource Assessment, Photovoltaic and Thermal Application
- Wind Energy: Resource Assessment and Wind Farm Development
- Energy Storage, Fuel Cell and Hydrogen
- Smart Grid, Life Cycle Analysis, Clean Development Mechanism and Innovative and Smart Bioclimatic Architecture
- Energy Efficiency and Applied Energy
- Policy and Integrated Energy Concept
- Community-Scale Energy Applications
- Eric Beinhocker, UK – Executive Director, Institute for New Economic Thinking, The Oxford Martin School, Oxford University, UK
- Cindy L. Bruyère, USA – National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), USA
- Dr. Tawarath Sutabutr, Thailand – Director, Energy Policy and Planning Office (EPPO), Ministry of Energy, Thailand
- Prof. Dr. Mohd Sobri Takriff, Malaysia – Director, Research Center for Sustainable Process Technology (CESPRO)
- Mika Ohbayashi, Japan – Director, Japan Renewable Energy Foundation, Japan
- Charlotte Bay Hasager, Denmark – Senior Scientist, Meteorology Section, DTU Wind Energy, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark