This event has passed. You can find current and upcoming events on our Renewable Energy Conferences and Expos page.
January 30 to February 2, 2017 - Mainz, Germany
Make plans to participate in the seventh European AABC event where chief battery technologists from major European automakers will present their development trends and projected battery needs, and their key suppliers will share their latest offerings and roadmaps for the future. In January 2016, 600 delegates from more than 30 countries took part in stimulating discussions on battery chemistry, engineering, and design, as well as high-volume and specialty automotive applications. Attendance increased more than 30% in 2016, and with expanded coverage of raw materials and lead-acid, even greater participation is expected in 2017.
Start 2017 with AABC Europe – the year’s most informative European conference on energy storage technologies for advanced automotive applications. Join more than 600 colleagues in Mainz, Germany where chief battery technologists from major European automakers will present their development trends and projected battery needs, and their key suppliers will share their latest offerings and roadmaps for the future.
Presenting organizations include:
- Adam Opel AG
- Audi AG
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor Company
- Jaguar Land Rover
- MAN Truck & Bus
- Volkswagen AG
- Volvo Car Corp.
- Volvo Trucks Technology
- A123 Systems
- AVL List
- Contemporary Amperex Technology
- GS Yuasa
- Johnson Controls
- Robert Bosch
- Samsung SDI
- The Furukawa Battery Co.
- TOSHIBA Europe
- Alabama Graphite Corporation
- Cabot Corporation
- FMC Corporation
- IMERYS Graphite & Carbon
- Kuraray Co.
- Nemaska Lithium
- Showa Denko
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn first-hand about the technical and business directions of European automakers from ten major automakers
- Meet leading energy storage technologists from all automakers active in the European market
- Hear the latest updates on advances in electrochemical capacitor technology and application
- Learn about the newest advances in next-generation materials and cell technologies from some of the world’s top battery materials experts
- Participate in frank discussions on battery safety validation
- Network with the largest 2017 international gathering of advanced energy storage technology developers and integrators in Europe
- Latest Assessment of the xEV & xEV-Battery and Material Market
- xEV Battery Technology Updates (Audi, Daimler, GM, Renault, Volvo, Volkswagen)
- 14V Architecture Expansion (Audi, A123 Systems)
- Batteries for 48V Systems (Valeo & Bosch)
- Battery Durability, Field Experience and Modeling (Renault, Daimler, TUM & Imperial College)
- Battery Safety Testing: Materials, Cells, Packs & In-Vehicle
- New Initiatives for Cell Manufacturing
- Post Li-Ion View from (Daimler & VW)
- Raw Materials Market Drivers and Forecasted Consumption Trends
- Lead-Based Batteries Technology & Innovation (Ford, BMW, Johnson Controls)
- Specialty EVs and Their Battery Systems (MAN, Volvo, Bombardier, Bosch)