The 8th Smart Grids and Cleanpower conference will be a top-level, exciting, thought-leading set of events at a top venue suitable for CEOs and executives. This set of innovation-meets-large-project events is designed for corporate smart grids and power executives and scale-up entrepreneurs, led by CIR and key sponsors. A must for those in technology business with R&D labs, launches, products or services, on a technology watching brief and learning, and anyone with an interest in this sector. The event is unique and valuable.
Reasons to attend:
- The benefit for scale-ups is the presence of larger players looking to implement the technology of scale-ups.
- The benefit for larger players is the presence of scale-ups with great solutions, products and services that can be accessed and demonstrated through partnership or investment.
- There are hundreds of international smart grids projects; there are thousands of innovators to this market: we will bring some of these together.
- These are highly diverse and evolving applications of the concept.
- Smart Grids and power applications and change are happening.
- Cambridge is an C4IR, Smart Grids Cleanpower hub, just 50 minutes from London.
Discussions will cover:
- Global Technologies and Strategy for Smart Grids and Power Techs (A brief overview of where the different technologies stand and what the consensus is regarding their future potential; convergence and mega-trends and drivers)
- Case Studies Devices and Software Analytics for Grids and Power Techs
- Entrepreneurship for Grids and Power Techs
- Leadership for Grids and Power Tech Enterprises
- Global Technologies for Smart Grids and Power Techs: trends, drivers, investment, consensus, growth, barriers
- Energy Storage
- Software for Grids (AI, ML, Big Data Analytics, M2M, etc)
- Value Flow Networks
- Innovation: monetising the market and growth
Who’ll be there? Innovators, investors, entrepreneurs, visionaries, scale-ups, capital, DECC, Ofgem, National Grid, distributors, suppliers, networks partners, service providers; energy, cloud, software, industrial internet players, big data and data analytics, AI ML VR companies, and engineering firms.