ACI’s 4th Operating Specialist Wind Vessels Summit will will bring together key industry stakeholders from the offshore wind farm maintenance and wind farm service vessel operations industry.
The demand for renewable energy forms keeps growing. European market is constantly investing in a variety of renewable energy forms including offshore wind energy. The investments into the industry support the growth of wind farms and wind turbines. The increase in size of wind farms, size of turbines, and support structures calls for a specialized fleet of vessels to install and service these wind farms. The need to transfer both equipment and manpower in a safe and efficient manner has led to demand for tougher health & safety guidelines and industry wide debate on how best to operate to increase ROI for wind vessel operators.
4th Operating Specialist Wind Vessels Conference will give in-depth analysis on operational techniques used within this specialised area, give detail on developments in safety management for the vessels and CTVs, provide direct feedback from the vessel operators and the windfarm developers on projects, as well as key insights into design features and equipment for operations, maintenance, installation, and construction of wind farms.
- European Offshore Wind Market Trends
- Vessel Technological Advancements & Innovations
- Efficient Vessel Design For Optimal Vessel Performance
- Offshore Wind Farm Service & Maintenance Case Studies
- Crew Transfer Vessels (CTV)
- Heavy Lift, Installation & Construction Vessels
- Regulatory Aspects Of Offshore Wind Support Vessel Operations
- Staying Above The Competition—Smart Investments
- Crewing & Safety Practices
Who will attend:
- Wind vessel owners and operators
- Wind farm developers
- Heavy lift & engineering vessel owners and contractors
- Equipment, technology and service providers
Active Communications International, Inc (ACI) is a leader in conference planning and production. With offices in Chicago, London, Pune, Portland, Poznań, and Milwaukee, we produce world-class events focusing on areas of most relevance to our served industry sectors. We are dedicated to deliver high-quality, informative and value added strategic business conferences where audience members, speakers, and sponsors can transform their business, develop key industry contacts, and walk away with new resources.