The 2017 International Conference on Sustainable Energy Engineering is the premier international conference on topics at the confluence of Sustainable Energy Engineering. The conference will identify challenging problems facing the development of future knowledge and information systems, and shape future research directions through the publication of high quality, applied, and theoretical research findings.
ICSEE 2017 will continue the tradition of promoting collaboration among multiple areas. Attendees will hear about very recent research results and be able to network with luminaries, researchers, and practitioners in the field.
The 2017 International Conference on Sustainable Energy Engineering will present the latest research results of scientists related to Sustainable Energy Engineering topics. This conference provides opportunities for delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations, and to find global partners for future collaboration.
All submissions will be peer reviewed by two to three reviewers in the applicable area. Selected papers will be recommended for publicatin in the conference proceedings, and will be indexed by SCOPUS, Ei Compendex (CPX), and others.
Keynote Speakers for 2017
- Professor Mohamed Darouach, University of Lorraine, Nancy, France
- Associate Professor Dylan Lu, University of Sydney, Australia
- Professor Tyrone Fernando, University of Western Australia, Australia
- Mr. Shervin Fani, Western Power Australia
- Prof. Udaya K. Madawala, the University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Prof. Hee-Je Kim, Pusan National University, Korea